Chapter 3: Negotiation

Harley's POV

Ew.

That smell is vile.

I was sat on a rough brown floor, in a small room. Looking at my surroundings, I tried to stand myself up, but soon became aware that my wrists were bound by a rough woven rope.

"Well isn't this great." I muttered, shaking my head.

The only lamp in the small space was dim, and was flickering; It wouldn't be giving of
much light anyway. I could hardly see anything, so I assumed I was alone until a gruff voice spoke up.

"No darlin' it's not that great, try being stuck in here for 2 weeks." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh ,you're in here too, has someone not been a good boy?" I cooed.

"Now listen here little lady! I don't know who the fu-" He was cut off by a gunshot in his right thigh.

I looked up to see ryder and a couple of men behind him walking in.

Twat.

"God, what is it with you people needing to shoot everyone," I scoffed "Did mummy not teach you manners?"

He pointed the gun at me and fired it, the bullet landed just to the side of my head.

"Looks like daddy don't teach you how to shoot either." I muttered.

"Love, I don't think you're in a position to be taking the piss out of me." He said, clearly unamused by my childish attitude.

"Poor little baby, did I hit home?"

"Untie her and bring her to my office, then finish off the other man!" Ryder demanded, disappearing up the stairs.

One of the men started coming towards me, quickly wanting to obey their leader.

"Come any where near me with that knife, and I will shove it so far up your ass that you'll have spongebob in your ear asking if you feel it."

He stopped for a second, debating weather to carry out his orders or not. After a couple of seconds, he came towards me and undid the ropes at my wrists.

"If I didn't want to get out of here so much and eat, I'd rip off your arm and slap you with it."

Standing up, two of his men walked me out and up the creaking stairs.

We walked into a hall

We walked into a hall. The polished floor was sliver and reflected the beaming sun that shone through the stained glass windows. The colours of the glass had been on the floor, adding a mysterious like touch to the big room.

"For a well known killer love, you're smaller than I imagined" The bulky man beside me commented.

He was tall, but not as tall as that bastard. He had big muscles that you could clearly see through his suit. His bright green eyes had emphasised his facial features and his blonde hair had been slicked back with gel with beard trimmed to perfection.