Battle

Lucy's P.O.V.

"Ok guys, the next part of the contest is-" The announcer guy cut off as the ceiling exploded. Four people jumped through and grabbed Natsu.

"Give us all your money or this one dies," the taller one said while tying his hands and feet with magic binding rope. The couples slowly pulled out their jewels and threw them towards the group of men.

"You there," said a short one, pointing at me. "Give us your jewels.".

"No." I said, hardly audible. "No." I practically yelled.

"What did you say?"

"No!" I won't give you my money, and you won't kill him!"

"Why not?" They sneered.

"Because... Because... I love him!" The words tumbled out of my mouth before I could stop them. The men laughed. Quickly, a snuck a glance at Natsu. He sat in stunned silence. Then, quietly,

"I love you too, Luce." It was just over a whisper, but felt so meaningful. The tall man kicked Natsu and he grunted in pain.

"Well, doesn't matter, does it? You are all just weaklings trying to get money, and the only strong one," He kicked Natsu again, "Is tied up and can't do anything.".

He called me weak. Well, he'll be sorry he ever came to rob this place!

"Gate of the crab, I open thee! Cancer!" Cancer appeared in front of me.

"Ebi ebi".

Natsu's P.O.V.

"Cancer! Break the ropes holding Natsu!" Lucy yelled. She summoned Leo and Tarus as well, and they fought along side her as they slashed through their enemies. I saw Lucy get hit hard by a short guy, who used a fire attack.

"Natsu, you are free." said Cancer. "I will be going now." He disappeared in a flash of light.

I grinned, and charged in to battle the tall guy who tied me up.

"Roar of the fire dragon dragon!" I yelled. Somehow, I hit everyone but Lucy.

"Thanks Luce, for saving me." I said. The announcer have everyone back their money.

"Well contestants, I think we can all agree that this couple, Natsu and Lucy, have earned the jewels and won.". Everyone cheered, so we won the money and saved everyone their money.