III

"Dude baka magnanakaw yan o baka holdapper!"

"Fuck you Sam! Gago ang ganda niyan para maging magnanakaw lang!"

"Baka lumayas yan para makipagtanan sa boyfriend?"

Napalingon ako sa mga kaibigan kong sumisilip dito sa taong nakahiga sa guest room at pinandilatan ko sila. They're too noisy at parang ngayon lanv nakakita ng babae!

"Can you please all shut up? Ang iingay niyo!" Saway ko sa kanila.

I looked again at the lady from last night who's still sleeping. She's almost asleep for half a day and I don't know what's wrong with this human.

"Sir Alex? Nandito na po yung doktor." Manang said and Doctor Pineda entered the room.

"Still asleep since last night?"

"Uh yes Doc. I wondered what's wrong I mean she looks healthy." I said.

The woman looks fine and I guess we're at the same age. She's petite and morena and uhm her collarbones, i-it's quite distracting? Very disturbing. I mean she can pass for the definition of being sexy.

Damn Alex!

"She just need to rest Alex and she will be fine. Masyado lang siyang napagod. Ano ba kasing ginawa mo?"

Napaubo lahat ng kaibigan ko nung narinig nila ang tanong ni Doctor Pineda. They're all trying not to laugh but they failed.

"W-what? I just saved her from last night's commotion Doc. I don't even know that woman." I said as a matter of fact.

"Oh I thought she's your new girl huh. Magiging masaya na sana ako kasi finally you've already moved on." Doctor Pineda said then laughed.

After she did all the check-ups, nagpaalam na siya at umalis na. Doctor Pineda is our family doctor and she's already been serving for how many years already. No doubt why she knew almost half about my life.

I was reading some of my emails when I saw that the woman already woke up. Umupo siya at iginala ang mata na parang iniisip niya kung nasaan siya.

When her gaze caught mine, I saw how she panicked and she immediately hugged herself. What is she thinking?

"Hey I-I'm-"

"Sino ka? Bakit nasa kwarto ako? Anong ginawa mo sa akin?!"

She became hysterical and for once I remembered why I once hated girls. I mean sometimes they're just being so unreasonable and over acting without even knowing first the whole context.

"I'm Alex. I saw you last night outside of the bar being harassed by some random guys and then I helped you and then you-"

"So bakit nga ako nandito? I mean Kuya thank you niligtas mo ako pero bakit po ako umabot sa kwarto mo?!"

I laughed with her accusations but with no humor. What the fuck she's just too much!

"Can you just please hear me out first? You kept on cutting me from finishing my words. Damn it!"

Tumahimik siya at niyakap niya ang dalawang binti niya. She still look so tired even though she already slept for how many hours already.

"You passed out that's why I brought you here. I don't know who you are and your whole damn life details that's why I didn't brought you to the hospital and lastly this is not my room. It's my guest room. Are you now okay with that?"

Dahan dahan siyang tumango nung nalaman niya ang totoo. The fact that I don't even know her, she's stressing me out already. Siya na tinulungan ako pa pag-iisipan ng masama.