The Scenario

I stare in the mirror at myself. I'm 5'5, caramel lookin ahhh bitch lol, long thick hair past my mid back, big smile, sorta thick. I mean what girl wouldn't want me? .. I even make straight girls look twice and question they sexuality. I dress pretty tomboyish sometimes but mainly I'm fem. so I guess I would be a stem .. I like girls with a nice personally & would look good right next to me. Kinda like Erica Mena & Cyn Santana, even though they broke up. They still looked good next to each other. I admired that. I think Val would look good next to me. We could be like a gay power couple!. Were both popular, have a lot of friends and our towns not prejudice against anyone. It's perfect.

I leave the bathroom & go to my room to FaceTime Marco

"What are we gonna do Marco?"

"Well the plan .. We have to write the plan".

"Yeah .. But .. You really think this is gonna work?" I ask him

"You just have to be faithful and trust that it will .. Go after what you want!"

"You're right .. Okay first imma ask her to lunch everyday this year if all goes well"

"Then one day out of every week you give her a compliment randomly .. But like how a guy would give her a compliment"

"Okay .. Then I'll .. Invite her over a lot !!"

" Yo we gotta write this down J" he says

After the long conversation with Marco I'm texting Val the whole time .. I always have something planned in the back of my mind on the low and keep some things from my friends but it's all outta good intentions.

Jenner: You look hella gorgeous tho😍

Val: should I post it on IG then?

Jenner; Yeah😍😍😍

Val; Okay JenBear 😘

Jenner; Yeahh😁

Val; Can I come over soon?

She was already 2 steps ahead of our plan & I guess I was a little to obvious to keep the plan going but I'm trying. She's coming over tomorrow after school so I give Marco the 411

Marco; she whaaaa😱

Jenner; yeah, she asked if she could come thru

Marco; I hope you said YASSS

Jenner; sí claro !!

Marco; haha she's already 3 steps ahead of us brody

Jenner; I know lmao, it's perfect

Marco; get ya girl youngin ! I'm so proud of you *wipes tear*

Jenner; haha ctfuuu baby boy 😂

I waited for tomorrow anxiously, I laid in my bed thinking about what would happen after school because usually when I ask her to hang out, she makes up lies or blows me off instead of telling me the truth. But I'm always the "yess man". I wonder what we'll do .. Knowing me, I'd probably try to kiss her or fuck her. Damn ..