Chapter 15

Beast boy

Alex carried me up stairs. Slade was right this kid did look depressed. We entered a master bed room and he put me on his bed. He hand a normal teenage room. He had a tv a computer but also a pool table and his own full bathroom.

He started changing. I looked away because I didn't want to see that. Boy the stuff people do in front of babies. I looked back at him five minutes later. He was wear blue swim trunks. And black flip flops and no shirt. He was pretty musclier for 15.

He picked up his phone. By the looks of it he was texting. I wanted to know what but I didn't want to expose my powers to early. And wait how did Slade know it was me. I look different I am wearing the necklace which had gotten smaller to fit my neck. I guess the word of me looking different gets around fast.

Two seconds later the butler walked in with a bottle full of chocolate milk a swim diaper and swim trunks. Alex took them from him and nodded his head. Before the butler left he winked at me. I guess he knew to.

He left me and Alex alone. I knew I had to make this kid happy so I turned up the baby cuteness. I looked at him with my big blue eyes and started giggling.

I then reached for the milk. He handed it to me. I dropped he gave me a look. He picked me up and held the bottle to my face. I sucked in it and finished it.

He put my stomach over his shoulder and started patting my back. I burp really loud.

"Wow that was some of my best work." I said then covering my mouth.

He looked at me. Then he put me down and started typing. Word flashed on his screen. I read them.

"Well duh I can talk. You just heard me doing it. but you can't tell your dad or the butler." I said.

He gave me a face. Like why can I talk and why am I here and to over all explain more. So u decided to tell him the truth.

I told him how I turned into a baby. Were his dad found me. Why was I here and my powers. E them just typed wow in all caps an I watched it show up on his screen.

"So are you going to tell?" I asked.

He shook his head. I was glad. I didn't want to have to deal with an angry Death-stroke.

He started typing again. I started to read it. I laughed.

"Well I felt awkward that you where changing in front of me to. And please dude wear under wear it boxers." I said.

He nodded. And then he had a look like something suddenly dawned on him. He started typing and I read it.

"Well either you put me in a diaper and trunks or I could go nude which is what babies do. Which I am a baby. Or I could stay in an animal form." I said. I fanned my self feeling how hot I was.

He started typing. I read it. It said you choose and besides things can't get any more awkward. Which was true and he would see me naked eventually because the butlers not changing me with his wrinkly hands. I decided to go natural.  He carried me down to the pool. The room was the size if a basketball court.

He put me down. I felt a little exposed but I didn't care. I jumped in the pool and started floating. I guess this baby fat was good for something. I decided to go dolphin and I started swimming. Alex jumped in after me. I think we formed a brotherly bond.

Authors notes. I hope you like this chapter. Please comment suggestions and questions.  Thanks for supporting. And the next update will come soon.