Chapter 10

Authors notes. Thanks for all the comments. Please keep posting them I like to answer them. Now please like. And comment.

Now that I woke up with the hive five tells me something. It tells me that Robin is a bad babysitter. I watched as the talked. JI guessed they didn't know I could talk and understand what they were saying. Or that I could still us my powers.

"So what are we going to do with the brat" said Gizmo.

"Well we could keep him as a captive and have the titans give money to get him back." Said Mammoth.

"Yes. That's a great idea." Said Jinx.

"Ok so we will keep the baby until the teen titians provide ransom money for him." Mammoth said.

"So let's setup a fake scene so to make them scared for his life." Gizmo said.

"Ok. Well what do we do afterward? Can we go do something fun while we have him?" Said Jinx.

"Well yes we can do something fun. We can watch movies or go roller skating." Said Gizmo.

"Cool. So what do we do with the baby? Can babies even roller skate?" Said Mammoth.

"Yea they can." Said Gizmo." As long as he can walk."

I knew as soon as he said that I was going to have a lot of trouble. I knew I couldn't walk. So they started getting ready for the scene. They put me in a green room and then gizmo stood in front if me and started talking. I just sat there and let them do their thing then the turned the my camera off.

Jinx picked me up and carried me to their get away van. And she strapped me in a car seat. I knew this was going to be a long night.

Authors note I hoped you liked this chapter please vote and comment.