Chapter 1

Authors notes I an writing this story and I hope you like it. This story has a lot of young justice and teen titans mixing so please don't comment saying that the story is different from teen titans. Even if it was its my story. And the story begins on Christmas Eve.
Dedication to the following.
HellandEarth happy birthday
RandomRory24
Disclaimer I don't own the teen titians. I just own the story and my version of the characters.

I woke at three in the morning to go get ravens present which I have spent a lot if money on.I put some clothes on and turned into a bat as I snuck out of my room. I flew past my team members rooms checked to make sure each on was asleep before I snuck out.
I flew out the window towards the mainland with my green fur glowing in the moon light. I was shivering a little as I flew because it was 20 degrees. I finally reach the jewelry store. I drop to the ground and change back into human. I walked in the store to the cashier.

"Can I have the jewelry saved under the name beast boy" I said.

"Sure who ever you got this for is going to love it." He said.

He handed me a necklace that had pure silver lace and had a purple orb in the middle said to radiate pure magic and one of the reasons why I didn't keep it in my room. And if I did raven might sense it. I took it from him and made sure it was the right one, it was. I flew back to the house as an eagle and slipped back into the window and closed it. I turned back into a human and walked back into my room knowing that no one saw me. I put the now wrapped box on the top self of my book self behind three history books. I knew that when I give this to raven she will finally love me. I crawled into bed a slept.

"Wake up beast buddy" Said cyborg.But I call him cy.

" What" I said.

"Dude you look terrible were you up all night?" He asked. I was trying to think of a reason I looked so bad.

"I didn't get a lot if sleep" I said.

"Was it because you heard someone sneak out last night." His face was serious.

"How did you know about that" I asked.

"Because there are cameras in the halls. Now why were you going out in the middle of the night?"

"I was doing private business. " I said.

"Like getting raven a Christmas present for tomorrow?" He asked.

"How did you know that?"I asked surprised.

"I put cameras all over the city bb. How do you think we know where crime is all the time?" He asked.

" Cy please don't tell any one I said. " I begged.

"Bb I would think you would have a little more faith in your best friend." He said a little hurt.

"Thanks for keeping me secret." I said.

"Sure now let's go get some pie because they will not be opened tomorrow." He said.

"Ok give me five minutes" I said.

He walked out the door as I closed it. I was so happy I had a friend like cy who would keep my secrets. I changed from my pjs into long johns, a green long sleeve shirt and a green hoodie that had beast boy on it. I also put on some green nike free sneakers and went to meet cy. I walked into the living room where cy was waiting with a stop watch and then saw me and pushed the button.

"Dude that only took you a minutes a ten seconds to do. How do you get dressed so fast?" He asked.

"I just did it" he said.

"Bb can we use my new teleporter instead of flying?" He asked.

"Ok I guess. Wait have you tested this before because I don't want my butt to be where my face is supposed to be like in those movies." I said.

"Sure Bb I tested it myself the only thing that happens afterwards is you feel dizzy." He said.

"Oh ok bro let's go." I said.

We went into his room. There was an arch in the middle of the room. With a screen and key board on the left side. Cyborg went over there and quickly typed letters and number that I couldn't follow because he was typing so fast. Then he hit a red button and the arch showed a picture of the pie restaurant that we wanted to go to.

"Well why are you just standing there walk in." He said.

"Ok" I said.

I walked into the portal and I felt strange. It was like the feeling my skin had when I went from an animal like a mouse to a whale to quick. But this was worst it was my whole body this time. To seconds later I popped up in front of the restaurant and cyborg popped up behind me.

"Wasn't that cool Bb." He asked excited.

"Yea but it hurt" I said.

"Yea but you will get used to it." He said happy that his invention worked.
I really didn't want to get used to it. I put my hands in the pocket in the middle of my hoodie and walked inside "Mrs.Pies".

"BB I have a reservations so walk to the table to your right and sit down." He said.

"Ok" I said.

I went to the table and sat down. But I then realized a set of purple eyes were staring at me from across the table I turned to look it was...
"RAVEN!!"

Authors notes I hoped you liked the beginning of my story please comment and like and time in for the next chapter coming soon.