Chapter 9

Sagar lies beside the lady exhaling deeply in exhaustion and satisfaction.
"That was hot, lets go for another round." The lady sits up but Sagar already sits on the bed dressing up.

"I'm sorry but I have to go before my partner starts looking for me." Sagar wears his shirt and starts buttoning up.

"Come on.. one more time. I'll go faster." The lady starts massaging his back. Sagar tries to resist but the lady's hands goes to his zip and she presses it harder.

Sagar turns around and pushes her on the the bed making her to giggle a little.

"Just one more time and I'm out."

Johnson plane safely lands in India. He gets up, picking up his luggage and exits the plane. He passes through all flight procedures and finally exits the airport building. He sees a taxi and quickly enters it before anyone could take it.

Johnson decides to go to his husband's house to pick his clothes and then go back to his parents house. Johnson arrives at his parents in law house. He knocks on the door which is opened by Durga whose smile turns into a snarl the moment Durga sees Johnson.

"What are you doing here? Where's Sagar?" Dirga looks around but couldn't see Sagar.

"He will be here in a minute. He met his friends and they're discussing."

"Who is it, honey?" Garg says from the living room.

"Johnson and Sagar seems to have comeback before their expected time." Durga says walking back into the house. Johnson enters and closes the door. He walks to the sitting room and sees Garg and Bharat seated watching an Indian series.

Johnson bows to Garg and Bharat slightly before walking upstairs to his room and he begins packing his clothes into his bag. As he is about to leave the room, Bharat enters blocking the path.

"Where are you going?" Bharat asks looking at the luggage Johnson is holding with him.

"Nothing, I just need to spend some time with my family." Johnson quickly turns around to hold back the tears threatening to fall. He couldn't bear to see someone see him cry.

"What did Sagar do?" Bharat says almost trying to shout.

"Nothing. He is talking with his friends and he agreed I could spend some time with my family. So please" Johnson turns around, "Excuse me."

Bharat doesn't move so Johnson walks past roughly hitting his shoulders. Johnson quickly hurries downstairs. But Bharat kept shouting his name.

Johnson reaches the living room but Durga is standing in front of him.

"And where are you going with all that luggage?" Durga shouts.

"I'm going to spend some time with my family and Sagar agreed." Johnson says calmly.

"I told you, this your son in law is not perfect for this family. Look it hasn't been two months and he wants to leave. Rubbish."

"Thank you." Johnson bows and continues until someone grabs his wrist.

"You're not leaving until I say so." Bharat says.

"Bharat what are you doing let him go if he wants after all we have plenty in the sea." Durga says smirking.

"Durga, stop that. Johnson please where is Sagar?" Garg asks

Johnson drags his wrist from Bharat grasp and leaves the house.

"Dad I will be back." Bharat tells his dad and leaves the house also.

Johnson looks behind and sees Bharat. He quickens his step and thankfully he sees a taxi and he quickly enters it and the taxi drives off.

        Tania and Mayank are in the sitting room watching Kumkum Bhagya indian tv show. Tania and Mayank hand shake each other seeing that the show is going according to their plan.

"Finally, the truth has been exposed." Mayank takes a bite of his burger.

"Yes." Tania says smiling but she suddenly remembers Johnson and gets sad. Mayank notices it and pats her back.

"Don't worry. Should we call Johnson atleast let's hear how he is doing." Mayank stands up and goes to the telephone to make a call and suddenly the door bell rings.

"Who is it?" Mayank asks but the bell rings more repeatedly. "I'm coming."
Mayank opens the door and sees Johnson standing with tears in his eyes.

"Johnson, what are you doing here?"

"Please help me with my luggage." Johnson says. Mayank quickly carries the two bags on the ground into the house.

"Johnson!" Bharat yells running towards them. Johnson quickly enters the house and locks the door.

"Johnson?" Tania calls out. Johnson quickly goes and hugs Tania and begins crying.
"I'm so sorry I doubted you. Please forgive me." Johnson sits on the ground crying, Tania joins as well.

"It's okay. Even me wouldn't have believed me in your situation but it's okay don't worry about anything." Tania pats his back.

"Uhm Johnson what should I do about Bharat?" Mayank asks.

"Don't open that door. Leave him there when his tired he will leave."