Chapter 2

Johnson is in his room staring at Sagar's photo and it seems he has fallen too quick for Sagar. His mind drifts to Sagar kissing his lips.
  "Sagar??" He hears his father call and he immediately regains himself and rushes to the window of his room for he stayed in the first floor. He looks out and sees Sagar step out of his car and he smiles at the handsome man in front of him. 
  "Johnson?" He hears Tania call him when she reached his room.
"Yes Tania. I know already." Johnson says rushing out of his room.
"But??"
Johnson was already in the sitting room even before Sagar had stepped inside. He was checking himself, his hair and his face before he stopped seemed like he was satisfied with it.
     Sagar steps inside with Jared. They seem to be discussing some important stuff and until he sees Johnson standing in front of him almost blushing. Sagar smirks realising he had captured Johnson's heart in victory. Nothing can break Johnson love for Sagar. Tania has lost this love battle and he smiles in victory.
   "Johnson?" Sagar goes and pecks him on the lips.
   "S.....Sa....Sagar? You're here? Why?"
Johnson stammers. Sagar smiles at Johnson slightly.
  "I came to see your dad and I also brought you this." Sagar brings out a small present box from behind him and hands it to Johnson. Johnson takes it and runs upstairs.
   "Johnson, say thank you for once." Jared says getting annoyed.
  "Its no problem uncle. It's okay." Sagar says trying to defend Johnson.
"Thank you Sagar." Johnson shouts from upstairs.
     Johnson runs to his room and finds Tania sitting on the bed contemplating about something.  He runs and sits beside her and starts starts tearing the wraps around the box.
  "What's that?" Tania asks getting irritated.
  "It's from Sagar." Johnson says still trying to open the wrap.
  "I have something to tell you." Tania tells Sagar but he didn't even give her any attention. Tania forcefully takes the box from Johnson.
   "What's your problem? Can't you see its a present from Sagar." He points at the box that Tania is holding in her hands.
"I know John but it can wait. I have something very important to tell you."
"Okay what's it?" John faces Tania directly looking at her in the eye.
  "It's about Sagar.... he..."
  "It's know right. I'm so lucky to have someone like him, right?"
"No John, Sagar isn't just...."
   "Tania...  Tania come right now and help me in the kitchen." Miriam shouts from the sitting room
  "Okay mom..." Tania groans loudly
  "As I was saying...." Tania continues.
  "I don't hear any footsteps." Miriam says.
"John I will tell you later." Tania says and leaves the room.

         Johnson picks up the box and finally unwraps it and opens it and sees chocolates and candies inside and he screams so loudly.
  "How did he know I loved chocolates so much" Johnson says quietly. He takes a round shaped chocolate and puts it his mouth and he groans so loud and starts shaking his legs as if he has fever before he swallows the chocolate down.

             Meanwhile in the Singh Family are Durga and Garg in the sitting room. Garg is reading newspaper and Durga is rubbing her makeup. She drops her makeup kit on the table before looking at Garg.
    "Why aren't you stopping Sagar?" Durga questions Garg, glaring at him.
"I don't understand what you're talking about." Garg says still looking at the newspaper.
"I mean about Sagar bringing a man as his husband instead of a woman."
"It's his choice Durga. He is the one getting married not you."
"But I'm still his mother. You know also. Women as wives are better because they take care of their husbands more than men as husbands. They tend to just leave all the work for some maid."
"I bet Johnson isn't as bad as you think. Let's just watch and see his behaviour." Garg says dropping the newspaper on the table.
    Bharat comes down from upstairs smiling.
   "The older brother is here while the younger brother is getting married, hmph...."
  "Mom you know I'm not ready and I haven't gotten someone I like unlike Sagar."
"Better get a woman as your partner not a man." Durga warns Bharat pointing her finger at him.
"Mommm.... I'm going for shopping for Sagar's wedding. So bye." Bharat says leaving the house.
  "Bye honey... oh my Gosh.." Durga shouts.
"What's wrong?" Garg asks looking scared.
"What's the religion of that Johnson?"
"I don't know; I'm not really sure." Garg says trying to think.
"But whatever religion he does, I don't care because as soon as he steps in here, he is to be a Hinduist."
"Durga, everyone should have a right and freedom to their own religion and I don't think it's right to impose our religion on him."
"I don't care. I better dress in a very expensive way to show that middle class family that we are not at the same level." Durga says standing up and carrying her purse. Garg just shakes his head and takes back his newspaper and continues reading it.
    "Shonti, get the car ready." Durga shouts as she leaves the house to enter the car.
       Rochna enters the house with a young man behind her holding her waist and they both seemed drunk. Rochna sees her dad and waves at him but he just ignores her. She and the young man climb upstairs to her room leaving the door open and groans and screams can be heard from Rochna's room.
    About 2 minutes, Garg couldn't take it anymore and he stands up and leaves the sitting room angrily, thinking what he had done to deserve this.
    how can they be this drunk this morning? Oh Lord please help this family. I'm too old to correct this.

    Garg says leaving the sitting room in a very sad mode.

Hope you like this chapter also. Pls don't forget to vote and comment what you think. Thank yall.
Till next week Friday or Earlier.