The

ɪ'ᴍ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
ɪ'ᴍ ᴘᴀᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ
sᴏ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ?

─────

Chaeyoung went inside with a frightened expression the other girl noticed this and immediately came to Chaeyoung.

"What's wrong Chaeng? " the girl didn't reply and kept looking for her bag "Chaeng..?"

The younger didn't say anything and hugged Mina.

─────

The 'couple' made their way to the grocery store to buy food because the apartment is new and well...new.

Chaeyoung was alone as Mina was at school because the two had different schedules. The younger was focusing on reading and listening to music at the same time when the doorbell ring.
She thought that Mina wouldn't ring the doorbell because she has a key. Chaeyoung went up to the door to peek on the hole but found no one. She carefully opened the door and looked side to side alerted but no one was there, she took two steps but then stopped when she bumped into a box.
The younger unwillingly picked up the box took it inside, placed it into a box. She grabbed a knife from the kitchen counter running it's sharp edges on the opening. Chaeyoung placed the Knife down opening the box with caution. The first thing that greeted her was the smell, the unpleasant smell that invaded her nose, it was a mix of rotting and....she doesn't know what was mixed with it. Her eyes went wide as she looked at the content of the box.

Blood

She glanced and closed the box her face twisted in a shocked manner,her legs felt like Jelly its like shes going to collapse any minute now. The box was painted in crimson red with a with words imprinted in the same color in the middle.

STAY AWAY FROM HER.

─────

As days past Chaeyoung kept getting threats from the same person that sent her this. Who hates her this much?

"Rosé I need your help.. " Chaeyoung desperately cried to the older girl. Rosé can't help but worry

"What's wrong?"

"Someone has been sending me shit.. " she went to get her bag and got several letters and the box that came in a few weeks ago. The older inspected the box and the letters reading them one by one with a horrified expression.

"Who would send you this?!" she slammed her palms on the table.

"I don't know.. I'm afraid Mina will get hurt because of this. "

The both looked at the distance thinking of what to do.

"You don't want Mina to get hurt right? " Chaeyoung nodded with a sad smile. "Then get away from her just a few days."

"What do you mean? I can't leave Mina. "

"You didn't want her to get involved do you?"

"I don't.... " she looked down.

"Then take the time off and stay away from her.. It's just a few days it won't kill you. " Rosé smiled and held Chaeyoung's hand. Feeling her soft warm skin touched hers the younger smiled and looked up at her.

"Thanks.. But where? I will have to tell her that I'll be gone..."

"You don't have to and she will worry about you to the point where she could be involved knowing that you have a stalker tailing on you"

"Y.. You're right." Suddenly a lightbulb appeared above Rosé's head

"I know a place "

─────

"Are you sure this place is safe? "

"Yeah, Chaeyoung and I've already shown you the map. " the older smiled "No need to worry and besides,the police station is 200 meters away from you" Rosé pat her shoulder handing the key to her. "Be safe " she smiled hugging her.

"Thanks Rosé I don't know what I would do without you" the younger smiled.

"You wouldn't " she chuckled getting in the car rolling down the window "Good bye Chaeng" she winked the younger laughed.

"I trust you" Chaeyoung smiled.

Rosé smiled and rolled the window as Chaeyoung watched her drove away.

─────

It's been a week since Chaeyoung stayed in her vacation house and fortunately nothing happened to her in the past few days.

"I miss her " she looked out the window " Just a little more, Minari " she smiled sadly.

────

It's been a week Mina was devastated her eye puffy from crying all day.

She left

Chaeyoung left her once again.

"D..did I do something to make you leave me again, Chaeyoung? " tears stained her pretty cheeks.

A knock on the door was heard. Mina looked at the time,

10:42 pm

Mina went to the door not caring about anything,only Chaeyoung in her mind. She opened the door,before she could take one good look at the person behind the door a cloth was placed on her nose. The intoxicating scent filled her airway,  From being exhausted her body went limp and her vision was blurry, for refusing eating meals she eventually grew weak ,she can't retaliate to who was the person doing this to her.

Is this the end?

Am I gonna die?

She asked herself fighting her body to stay awake as she was getting dragged from her apartment.

Her body was getting numb and she can't move, the smell is too strong. Her eyes started to close her body gave up. Everything shut down.

Chaeyoung-ah..

Hello my readers You thought you've seen the last of me? *channel 1 voice*
I'm still alive just dying inside. I hope you like my new update 😅  ♥

- Good_Nighteu 🌙