To

ᴀ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇsᴇᴍʙʟᴇs ʏᴏᴜ
ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏɴᴇʟɪɴᴇss
ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴀs ɪ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏғғ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴍᴀsᴋ

─────

Seeing Mina's bruised neck triggered her anger and only she knows who hurt Mina.

"Myoui Shiro got out of jail 6 months ago.. "

────

Chaeyoung watched as Mina was sleeping she's been moved to a hospital now that the nurse discovered the bruises all over her body and the scars made by that Monster.

"Are you the guardian of Myoui Mina? " the doctor suddenly barged in with nurses by his side. Chaeyoung stood up,anxious.

"Im her girl-Im her friend! What is it? "

"Im sorry but we need her guardian"

"h-her...uhm she lives with me. " Chaeyoung can't believe that she lied to a doctor.

"Mind coming outside Ms.? "

"It's Chaeyoung,Son Chaeyoung. "

─────

"The patient's body suffered from a lot of stress and based on her scars and bruises, this is only recent. Do you happened to know what's happening to the patient? " Chaeyoung was reluctant but shook her head anyways. "i suggest for her to stay here for a couple of days to recover and I'ved also prescribed some meds" the doctor bowed to Chaeyoung and went on the other patients. She went back to Mina who is now awake just staring at the distance.

"All the makeup was covering it.. " Mina spoke out. "Im scared, Chaeyoung-ah.. " she finally broke down.

With that Chaeyoung's mask cracked as it slowly revealed her eye, the eye that she used when she used to cry over Mina a lot.

The cub didn't say anything and hugged Mina.

Im sorry i can't protect you.

How she would wish the word could come out of her mouth.