Code 10

ʜᴀɴ ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ

I feel like I want to jump off this fucking ferris wheel cart. The silence surrounding us is suffocating me. The movement of the ferris wheel is slow and we haven't even reach the top. I sighed for the fifth time now, but this time I earned a glance from hyunjin.

"jisung" he called. jisung. Not sung, not babe but jisung. I hummed not daring to look at him. "w-what are we? Do you still w-want to continue our r-relationship?" he asked, voice cracking. "I don't know hyujin. You tell me." I said, now directly looking at his eyes.

Silence. Silence engulf us again. I offered him a weak smile and looked away. Can't this ride get any faster? I'm cheating with minho, maybe I deserve to have my heart broken since I made a mistake. Maybe I deserve this punishment. It's not my intention to fell out of love in my relationship with minho, it just happened. And it just happened that hyunjin's there to catch me.

Now hyunjin's probably going to let me go. Why did I agree to be with him in the first place? I thought I'll find true happiness in him...I did. But did he?

I didn't even notice that I'm crying until hyunjin pointed it out. "jisung are you crying?" I shook my head and quickly wiped my tears away. "no. A dirt just got into my eyes" I chuckled bitterly. Thankfully, he chose to stay quiet and didn't ask more.

When we got out of the cart, we decided to go home already since I told hyunjin that I wasn't feeling well. The ride was silent again. I sniffed, I've been crying silently since we got inside the car. Fucking stupid tears won't stop.

"jisung are you okay?" hyunjin asked and took a glance towards me. I hummed and looked out of the window so that he can't see my face. The whole ride, hyunjin kept giving me worried glances.

"I'm g-going to sleep. G-goodnight hyunjin" I sniffed once again as I turned my back against him,ready to head towards my room but was stopped when I felt a pair of arms circling around my waist.

Hyunjin is now back hugging me while he burried his head at the crook of my neck. I bit my lip. "hyunjin l-let go. Im t-tired. Let m-me sleep" I said as I tried to pull his grip on my waist but I failed when he only tightened his grip more. I felt my shirt getting wet and by the sniffs I heard I can tell that hyunjin is probably crying.

"babe...I love you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I acted like an asshole earlier I just got jealous. I wan't to continue our relationship please jisung? I can't afford to lose you" I removed his hands on my waist and faced him. I cupped his face and wiped his tears using my thumb. I kissed his nose.

"I'm sorry too...You won't lose me. I love you too stupid" I grinned when he slowly start smiling. He pulled me into a slow and passionate kiss. He was about to go further when I quickly pulled away, chuckling when he whined. "Go take a shower first" I said and rushed to my room. We have 2 bathrooms if I didn't mention. One on his room and one on my room. I grabbed a pair of pajamas and white loose shirt before heading to the bathroom.

I was scrolling on my phone when the door to my room creaks open. Hyunjin greeted me with a grin on his face. I placed my phone on the small table beside my bed. I crossed my arms and raised a brow at hyunjin. He walked towards me and pushed me, causing me to lay down on the bed. My eyes widened when he sat on top me. "what the fuck?" he just chuckled and leaned down so now our face are only inches apart.

He pinned my hand on the either sides of my head and then intertwine our hands together. "I love you" he said and before I can even say 'I love you too' his lips came contact on mine. It was messy at first since we keep on smiling and grinning into the kiss. He pulled away but not even after a minute he's kissing me again. He untangled his hands from mine and cupped my face.

My hands finds it way to his hair and ran a hand through it. Soon our teeth came clashing and our tongues got involve. We explore each other's mouth fighting for dominance. This time, he won and I let him take control. I felt his hand slid inside my shirt as he gave my waist a light squeeze. He started peppering kisses on my jaw, lingering there for a moment before proceeding to my neck. I moaned softly when he found my sweet spot, my fingers curling at the hair on his nape and tugging at it lightly.

He smirked. I unconciously tilted my head to the side giving him more space on my neck. He kept on kissing and sucking at the skin of my neck that I know will soon turn out purplish marks. He stopped and faced me again giving me a teasing smirk. I glared at him and before he can even move and kiss me again, I flipped our position.

His eyes widened when he realized that I'm now in top of him and he's being pinned to the bed. I scanned his face until my eyes reach his exposed collar bones due to his oversize hoodie "babe you're no fair~" I pouted. I kissed his eyes, his nose, his cheeks and I pecked his lips. I started leaving light kisses on his jaw then to his neck. My kisses went down and I'm now peppering kisses on his collar bones. He let out a soft whimper when I started sucking on the skin of his collar bones leaving a fair amount of love bites.

I faced him again and gave him a one last passionate kiss before laying down beside him. I grinned as we faced each other. Then I noticed the design of the hoodie he was wearing. "hey it's that mine?" I asked. He chuckled and nodded. "That hoodie is really big for me. You want to keep it? it looks so much better to to although it's still oversize for you"

"yeah sure, why not?"  he ran a hand through my hair and I leaned into the touch. I shuffled closer to him and wrapped my arms on his torso. Our legs tangled with each other. "you know minho's going home within 1 week" I started. He hummed. "it's okay we'll face him together" I looked up at him and saw him smiling. I smiled. "okay... I love you" I said. He kissed my forehead and ruffled my hair. "I love you too"

Again. Will it work this time?