Code 12

ʟᴇᴇ ᴍɪɴʜᴏ

minHOHO

liked by darkbin, lixlix, and 240 others

minHOHO it's glad to be back!!Also thank you darkbin for fetching me❤

View 57 comments

darkbin you're welcome hyung~

lixlix omygawd hyung you're back!!!

bang_channie glad you had a safe flight :)

I chuckled as I saw the comments. They didn't really expect me to be back soon didn't they? There's some problem in my parent's business here in korea so we have to go back 4 days earlier.

"hey hyung" I hummed as changbin sat beside me. "The room's ready, you can take a nap now if you want" I reached for changbin and patted his back. "thanks binnie~" He smiled.

"you sure you don't really wan't me to drop you off in your apartment?" he asked. I hummed again. "Yup. I don't want to bother jisung, it's like 1 in the morning I'm pretty sure he's having his beauty sleep. Besides, I wan't to surprise him tomorrow" I smiled at changbin but he frowned.

"I'm pretty sure you're the who will be surprise..." he whispered but I didn't catch it so I had to ask him to repeat what he said. "what was that?" he shook his head. "I'm pretty sure jisung will be surprise" he said and let out a laugh which I can tell is forced but I didn't question him and just shrugged it off.

"well changbin I'm going to take a rest now yeah? Goodnight~" he muttered a 'goodnight' back and I went to the spare room upstairs.I plopped down to bed and smiled. I can't wait to see jisung.

"hyung c'mon let's go?" changbin asked and grabbed his car key. "sure but let's go to a cake shop first" I said and grabbed my things. "for what hyung?" he asked as he help me carry my luggage."For jisung and hyunjin. I didn't really bought enough sweets so I'll just buy a cake for them" I saw him furrowed his brows but I ignored it. "okay..."

"what flavor do you think will hyunjin like?" I scanned my eyes in the variety of cakes displayed. "I don't know hyung. Ask jisung" I looked at changbin and raised a brow. "huh?" he straightened up and cleared his throat. "I-i mean jisung probably know since he spent a lot of time with hyunjin while you're gone and they've gotten really close" he shrugged.

"I know, but did you forgot that I'm going to surprise them? I can't really ask jisung" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "R-right. Sorry hyung" changbin chuckled and I muttered a 'it's okay'. I decided to just buy a caramel ice cream cake for hyunjin and cookies n cream for jisung.

"hyung did jisung talk to you about something?" changbin asked as we waited for the green light. "about what?" I crossed my arms and furrowed my brows. I turned slightly at changbin. "I don't know?" I frowned. "what do you mean 'you don't know'?"

"w-well jisung is—"  he got cut ofd when my phone started ringing. I checked who the caller was and it's felix.

[hey hyung welcome back!!!!!] felix yelled, even changbin winced while he drove.

"felix I get it you're excited but please don't shout" he chuckled and muttered a 'sorry'. [have you tell jisung?] I shooks my head even though I know he can't really see me.

"no. I'm planning to surprise him. Don't tell him yet or I'm gonna sue!" I heard him laugh. [don't worry hyung I wont. Anyways, I'll come in your apartment later. Bye bye~]

"wait fe—" and he ended the call. "that bitch" I muttered and I heard changbin laughed. "shut up bin and just drive"

"thanks bin, I owe you one" I patted changbin's back as I thanked him for dropping me off in jisung and I's shared apartment. "you're welcome hyung, anytime. Goodluck with jisung" he said and bid his goodbye.

I smiled at the door before knocking. I heard someone shouted 'coming' which I can tell that's jisung and then the door cracked open. There stood jisung with his favorite hoodie and sweatpants, wearing his bunny slipper. His mouth agape and his eyes wide, I saw hyunjin standing at the living room with the same expression as jisung.

I didn't waste a second and engulf jisung in a hug. "sung, I'm home" I whispered next to his ear. I felt him tensed up before returning the hug.

"I miss you" I said and tightened the hug. I scanned my eyes at the room and locked eyes with hyunjin. He smiled weakly. It took jisung a few seconds before answering.
"I-i miss y-you too..." and with that I saw hyunjin's pained expression and looked away before heading straight to the kitchen. What's wrong?

And here I thought you're over him.