12: the rescue

Y/n's POV
I was sitting on their couch while I was on my phone, with my headphones in, listening to 'monster' just because I was forced to go with exo and I hate them, doesn't mean I can't love their music, but that makes no bloody sense.
I felt tapping on my shoulder, so just to be a bitch I didn't take off my headphones, I just stayed on my phone, but then Chanyeol took off my headphones.

"The fuck was that for?"
"Chen wants you"
"Like, he's letting me free or does he have Blackpink and BTS in the house and I need to save them?"
"Neither"
"Damn it!"

I walked to his room which was as WAY bigger than my living room at home.
I looked at the clock on my phone and it was 9:45, great! My parents are probably worried as hell right now, but I can't text them.

"You wanted to see me?"
"Phone. Hand it over"
"It's mine!"
"I don't care! Give it"
"I'm just listening to YOUR music!"
"Fine! Keep it brat!"
"I thought you guys were way nicer, but I was wrong"

I walked out of his room and hear men groaning, and a girl saying

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BEST FRIEND!?"

Was that, Lisa?

"Lisa!?"
"Y/n!? Where are you!?"
"Upstairs!"

I heard her and 10 over people, she had Blackpink and BTS with her.
I went to go hug jhope but I wanted to be a jerk and hugged Lisa instead, because she's my bestie, besides Yoongi.

"I'm so glad you're safe!"
"Yeah, same here"

I let go of Lisa and hugged Jhope,
He looked HELLA mad at me but then I kissed him and he wasn't mad anymore.

"Where's Chen?!"
"In his room"
"LETS GET THIS DOUGHE WHO USED TO BE MY BABY SISTER'S IDOL!"

We barged into his room and he had a bat.
I guess he heard us..

"Blackpink...looking stunning as usual, especially you, Lisa"
"YOU DICK! YOU WERE TRYING TO TAKE MY BEST FRIEND BY GIVING HER SOMETHING SHE WANTS THE MOST!? THATS SUCK A DOUGHE BAG MOVE!!"
"Nobody talks to me like that!"

He charged at her with the bat, but they all forgot I took Taekwondo as a kid, very useful turns out.
I jump kicked him and he passed out in the floor.

"The fuck.....?"
"THATS MY GODDAMN SISTER!"
"THATS MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!"
"THATS MY GOD BLESSED BEST FRIEND!"
"Y/n, you took karate?"
"No, taekwondo"
"Cool! Teach me.."
"It's a long process"
"No, never mind"
"Ok"

We walked out of his room while he was still unconscious but I wanted something.

"Wait for me!"

I went in his room and grabbed this keys for his limo and I called the police to arrest him for kidnaping me.
I went outside where all of them were and I said

"GET IN THE FUCKING LIMO!"
"MIN PARIS Y/N!!! ARE THOSE HIS LIMO KEYS!?"
"Yup!"
"I LOVE MY SISTER!"
"Who's driving my Kia Sorento?"
"I'll do it!"
"Thanks jisso"
"No problem, but drive all of us to school tomorrow"
"Ok, will do!"
"K, are we meeting at your house?"
"Yup!"
"Ok"

After a 20 minuet drive back to my house my mom and dad asked where I was, I said I was out eating dinner with my friends, then they asked me why I didn't respond to their texts, I said my phone died.
I didn't get in trouble😏

"I'll see all of you guys tomorrow, I'm picking all of you guys up in my limo, then  we're going to a party"
"Alright, See you tomorrow"

Me and jhope took a shower (SEPARATELY)
And changed into pajamas and went to sleep

And I'm posting this on New Years!!! HAPPY 2019!!!!!