6: BORING!!

Me and jhope walked to class then ran into v and Jimin

"Hey guys!"
"What's up Ace?"
"Hey uh, um- acope?"
"The fuck?"
"It's a ship name? Idk I heard about it and I currently ship Charlie puth with Jungkook"

I think I'm forgetful because I keep forgetting to mention that Jungkook is 15 but he's in the same grade with you and jhope.

"HEY I HEARD THAT!"
"Hey kookie"
"Hey Ace"
"Are you and jhope dating now?"
"Yup"
"Waow"

I got to math class and said goodbye to Jungkook, V, and jhope.
I looked at the teacher and she greeted me and told me to sit by and boy named BamBam and he raised his hand, and I went to go sit by him but the teacher told me to introduce myself to the class.

"Hi I'm min Y/n, but you can call me Ace, I'm from Seoul, Korea and don't mess with or, let's just say you won't have any limbs"

I walked to the seat next to BamBam and he introduced himself, but in a very weird way.

"Hi I'm BamBam, I'm from your brethren pack, got7"
"What-?"
"I'm a werewolf too"
"How'd you-"
"Jhope doesn't date, and I could smell it off of you"
"Damn it! I forgot wolf's senses are increased"
"Get used to it"
"So, what's my pack called?"
"BTS"
"Are those 4 girls in front of me wolves too?"
"No, can't smell the sent"
"Ohh"
"What brought you from Korea to Miami?"
"Family..."

I looked back at the teacher and she was teacher some stupid math that I know I won't use ever in my life, but APPARENTLY I need to know this, because I "I WiLl UsE ThIs InFoRmAtIoN" when I'm older.
It's like, I'm not being taught the things I need to know.