8: dont mess with me

Me, BTS, and blackpink were sitting at a lunch table eating and talking until this weird girl came up to us.

"Excuse me, Ace, or whatever your name is, you're sitting next to MY boyfriend!"
"No, he's my boyfriend"
"Yeah, IU, go away"

I got up and and stood next to her.

"So you're the bitch everyone's telling me about?"
"Just put bad in front of bitch, yeah that's me"
"I suggest you get lost, before you get your ass handed to you"
"What are you going to do?"

She shoved me and that's when all hell broke lose, you never fuck with me.

"IU, you better fucking stop before Y/n kills you"
"Shut up, hunny"
"YOU DID NOT FUCKING CALL MY BOYFRIEND HUNNY!"
"I just did"
"THATS IT, BITCH!"

I grabbed her hair and I smacked her upside her head, then punched her in the stomach making her fall on the ground

"Is that all  you got, hoe?"
"*laughs* me? The hoe? Are you sure?"
"Well, you're the little bitch ass hoe in front of me"

I punched her again then kicked her once.

"Remember my name and how I'm a badass and to never fuck with me or ANYONE again, got it bitch?"

She didn't respond, ooh, this bitch being a sassy ass hoe.

"UNDER-FUCKING-STAND!?"
"Got it"

I walk away with my friends and then I hear her whisper

"Bitch.."
"BABE HOLD ME BACK! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, YOU'LL BE PUT IN A COFFIN IF YOU DONT FUCKING STOP BEING BITCH!"
"Got it!"

She stood up and walked away, same with me and while I was with my friends these other students came up to me saying

"YOU TOOK DOWN THE MEAN GIRL!"
"THANK YOU!"
"YOU'RE SUCH A BADDIE!"

Lisa turned me around and she made look at her limp, I laughed then I went with jhope, we didn't go to the rest of our classes and skipped class with BTS and Blackpink, best first day ever.

|| I actually got in a fight with a bitch like this and I skipped classes with my friends but we got caught and I was in school suspension for a week...
Worth it tho||