Day 12

A/N: Last chapter!! :D

Baby, it's Cold Outside

"I'm going home, Tommy." You said while picking up your coat and scarf from the coat stand. Thomas sighs sadly, "Y/N, don't leave me. Pleaseee." You rolled your eyes, "I'll be back for tomorrow. Don't be such a baby."

He sighs dramatically again, "But I am your baby." You laugh loudly while Thomas wraps his arms around your petite body.

It was Christmas and I've decided to spend it with my boyfriend, Thomas Sangster. We've been together for three years and still going strong. We always did this on Christmas, staying in his house, watching movies, cuddling, eating cookies and... doing something mature.

You blush and laughed at the thought while Thomas pulls you back in his living room.

"Tommy! Stop!" He laughs and placed kisses on your neck, making you giggle and laugh loudly. Thomas carries you bridal style to his couch, laying you down on his couch.

He looks down at you, grinning at you, "Hey." Rolling your eyes, "Hi." Thomas kisses you, who kisses back passionately. He removes your coat and scarf, caressing the sides of your body.

Soft moans escaped your mouth, Damn it. Why is he so gorgeous and handsome? I can't even leave him! But I need to! I need to buy him his present.

Thomas continues touching and kissing you, your hands go underneath his sweater while caressing his abs causing him to groan loudly.

Flipping over your position, you look at him, looking so gorgeous and hot. "As much as I want you to have me and me to have you, I need to go, Tommy." He sighs as you got off him.

Why is she so persistent on leaving me today? Does she want to break up with me?! Nahh, she wouldn't have kissed me and touched me if she did. Hmmm.

You pick up your coat and scarf for the second time but your heart was beating fast, as if asking you to stay and just finish your session. Should I? Oh god. If I do...

Turning you around, you see Thomas lying down on his couch a sad frown on his face. A visible bulge on his jeans that you ignored because of your cheeks reddening. No, I should get going.

"Baby, it's cold outside." Thomas said in a singsong manner while you laugh loudly. He stands up and pulls you to him, "Tommy!" The two of you danced as he hums the song.

You look at him closely, feeling your heartbeat go quicker at every passing moment. I love you, Thomas Brodie Sangster. He continues humming and twirling you, who giggles and laughs but goes on with his silly plan.

"I love you, Y/N Y/L/N." Thomas said with a grin while placing kisses on your neck and cheek. You smiled and continued swaying with him.

"I really need to go, baby." You said and broke away from Thomas who sighed but grin at a quick idea.

He grabs your arm and pins you near the wall, looking at you with wild eyes shining with mischief and delight. Your face heats up, "Tommy!" Thomas smirks devilishly, "Don't resist it, baby." He kisses you once again, more passionate and romantic. Groans escaped your mouth, as your hands fly to his hands pulling on the strands of his blond hair.

Fine. I give up, who would even resist him. You kiss back with equal need and love urging Thomas to kiss you harder. Moans escaped both of your lips, grinding your bodies with one another.

"Take me upstairs, Tommy. Please." You said in a breathy tone making Thomas smirk and carry you bridal style to his room. "I knew you'll give up eventually. Just some kissing and touching."

You playfully smack his chest, "Jerk. I love you, Thomas." He laughs, "I love you more, Y/N." He gently places you on his bed then proceeds to climb on top of you.

"Baby, it's cold outside." Thomas said while taking off his sweater making you stare at his toned body. You look at him with a seductive smile, "Then warm me up good, baby."

Pulling him down to you, His gift can wait. Or I'll just wrap myself up with Christmas wrapper. The pair started their love fest, making sure to keep each other all warmed up during the Christmas season.

A/N: Thank you for taking time to read these stories, really means so much to me. I hope all of you had a good time and enjoyed the holidays. Thank you for reading!! Happy New Year! A brand new year for new experiences and stories (as long as I don't get lazy in posting or writing hehe). Thanks again, until next time!! :)