New Years* -7-

Okay this is a bit rushed so sorry for the bad quality in this chapter boi! Happy New Years by the way!

*flashback*

Y/n POV

"Rafa you got the clappers?"

"Check."

"Party Poppers?"

"Check."

"A damn good playlist okay who the fuck put this?"

"....check."

"*sigh* invitations to Daveed, Lauren, Mom, Dad, M-"

"Check."

"Speakers are working well?"

"Check."

"2000 decorations?"

"Check."

"Okay and airhor-AAAAAAAHHH!"

"Hehe check!"

"RAFA YOU MOTHERF-"

"Father..."

"Breathe in and breathe out y/n new year  new y/n."

Rafa and I were getting the new years day party going on. We checked everything that should be in the party I mean in hours it is going to be 2000!

Well when we checked the airhorns, my big dick of a brother Rafa literally turned on the airhorn right next to my ear well i guess new year new ear.

"KNOCK KNOCK BITCH ASS!"

"Lauren!"

"Y'all didn't open the door when i knocked earlier i had to lock pick the door!"

"Rude you forgot me."

"Oh hey daveed."

"You damn right it is me."

"Since it is the four of us freestyle?"

"Im down."

"Well I'm up for it."

"That was on purpose right?"

"Ok lets go to it."

Everyone all plopped down on the couch and this is our order from left to right. Rafael, Daveed, Lauren, and me. Then Lauren started beatboxing to make the beat. We all started our little freestyle game.

———————————————-

Bold is Rafa
Italics are Daveed
Underlined is Lauren
Regular is Y/n

————————————————-

Yeah look its going to be a new year, nothing to be scared of or nothing to fear. I got my homies with me, they gonna spend their time with me, as we wait on that mountain, till the year turn to two thousand. After the year turn we no longer kids I'll stop and pass it to Diggs

Yo its me, Daveed Diggs in this beat, I could tell this year is gonna be neat. We be telling people new year by texting while my girl Lauren be beatboxing. We be celebrating the new year in Oakland, this the land, that we all grew up in, I'll go stop and rest and then pass this beat to Lauren

Ay see this year goin' be lit, and we will all like it more than just a little bit. The year two thousand is a bit surprising, while all of us be shocking. We all going to be the different, new kind of hair that kind different, new kind if style that kind of different. But i hope our friendship wont change at all, so i'll pass it to lil' Casal.

Hey y'all check it, I could see this year might go fast, because 1999 will no longer last. In a few hours the year gonna change, the year will change when the bell gonna rang. I'm just gonna see how much time we have left,  they gonna steal 1999 just like a theft. Man the year goin' so fast like oh my Gød, I'm just doing freestyle with my Oakland squad.

"AYYYEEE yo Daveed you got all of that?"

"Duh of course you always tell me to record every-time we would always freestyle."

"Damn those were good y/n add it to your playlist."

"Good idea."

All i have to say it the new years party was a fucking blast. We were counting down until 1999 becomes 2000. We were all yelling, putting of airhorns, and popping party poppers as it turned 2000.

During the 2000 years i could tell it would be those years with no trouble, or mess to deal with. These years will not be bad I could deal with these.

'Right?'

Damn sorry for not uploading