-2-

This is going to be a shortie chapter, that's all I have to say...

Y/N POV

When Lauren and Daveed left it was only Rafael and me. Raf didn't really talk to me since he was to busy on the album. I looked down on the floor and walked upstairs to the bathroom.

-Time Skip-

I sighed in annoyance as I got done taking a shower. I then got into my pajamas and went straight to bed. I lifted up the blankets and went under.

After a few minutes of trying to going to sleep, I succeeded. I went inside a dark sleep and I started waiting for my dream to happen. I waited.. and waited..

After waiting the dream finally started. It took place at the same place as earlier. The dining table where Daveed, Rafael and Lauren were working.

They all looked at one another and nodded. They got out and up from their chair. They then started walking towards me. I started getting nervous so I backed up a little.

"Guys what are you doing."

They all looked at each other with stern looks, they then looked at me with the same expression. I then started shaking unaware what they are doing. Daveed was the first to speak.

"Look y/n things aren't working out."

"D-Daveed what do you mean?"

"You know we are all working on albums and you are, uh not."

Lauren then started talking

"Um y/n the easy way to put this is."

"We don't need you anymore."

My eyes widen in shock. This can't possibly happen. This feels like reality. This may be a dream but it's crumbling my hearts into small bits. I looked over to Raf sleuth a concerned look.

"Y/n, I'm sorry but Lauren and Daveed are right."

"Raf no you can't."

"I can this is my house. Don't even think about going to Daveed's or Laurens place to stay. They won't even take you in."

I saw Daveed and Lauren nod in agreement. Tears started to form at the corner of my eyes. This can't be happening. This couldn't. I can't just leave this house.

"You know what Y/n I have been thinking this everyday. Why did mom and dad send you here to live with me?"

Now what Rafael Said was like a gun shot me right where my heart was. Raf then gave me the stern look. He then started to narrow his eyes.

"I already told everything to Adrienne about this so don't even try."

I looked over at Daveed and Lauren with my nervous and tear filled expression. Their response was only rolling there eyes. My eyes widen.

"Y/n just get out your stuff are at the front door."

I looked at them with disbelief not believing a word they are saying to me. My hands started shaking. Including my hands. I just stood there shocked.

"Y/n I said leave!"

I sighed and I finally gave in I walked over to my stuff and started walking out of the front door. I started crying when I went out of the house.

As soon as I went out. I closed the door and I started leaning on the door to hear what Raf, Daveed and Lauren were about to say about this.

"Finally she left."

"To me she's like a distraction."

"I don't know why she was here in the first place."

I started to cry even more as I kept on listening on what they were saying. I my legs started to feel weak. Then my knees started shaking. I then collapsed on the concrete floor.

I then woke up with a jolt. My eyes are watery from crying. My eyes were also puffy from crying a lot. I then walked over to the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror and I saw myself. I looked like a wreck. I sighed and I turned on the faucet and splashed water on my face. I dried it with a towel and walked back to my bed.

I then went back to sleep. It was hard. I started staring at the ceiling and started counting all the bumps on my popcorn ceiling. I started to pray not to have that dream ever again.

-rafa-diggs