-3-

Okay some angst-ish stuff in this chapter, like one cuss word (well in my opinion it is, I'm still a smol child) and sad stuff, that's all I have to say about this chapter.

-Next Morning-

I woke up and I heard Daveed and Lauren over again. I looked at my phone to check the time. My eyes widen. Oh! It was already noon that was very self explanatory.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I then got out of the bed and walked over to the bathroom. I then brushed my hair, teeth, floss, use my mouth wash that has a note from Rafa to use it everyday.

I then got my chapstick from my night stand and I used it. As I spread it across my lips I felt my lips getting softer and softer every time I stroked it side to side, on my bottom and top lip.

I then laid grabbed my phone and I headed downstairs. When I did I saw the same thing from yesterday. All of them working on their albums. Rafael was doing the Miles EP, and Lauren was doing her album.

Lauren looked like she was doing fine at her album work. She was wearing constantly not giving a second or a rest to stop and think for some lyrics.

Daveed was helping them as usual and he was sitting on the couch on his phone. Most likely Instagram..his glasses was reflecting it okay I ain't no psychic.

Daveed then looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and I blushed a bit. Gød damn Y/n he's like what 8 years older than you. Get it together! I then walked over and sat next to him.

"Hey Little Casal!"

"Hey Daveed!"

"Can I uh talk to you, in private?"

"U-Um Sure."

"Thanks, Hey Rafa, Lauren I'll be back in a few."

Daveed then walked over to second living room in the house. I followed him and he turned around. He looked nervous and he took a deep breath.

"Hey Y/n you promise not to tell anyone what I am going to tell you right now?"

"I promise."

"Thanks little Casal so uh-"

"Take your time Daveed."

"Phew okay um Y/n don't tell anyone but I have these unbreakable feelings with Lauren. Damn it sounds like a 3rd grader confessing their love."

What Daveed just said felt like my heart had a hole in it. I had a lot of mixed emotions. It felt like all color was draining from my body like my eye sight, and my skin color.

"Well I know I can trust you Y/N because I know you are very close with Lauren and I know you are very trustworthy."

"Yeah I won't tell anyone about this."

"Um thanks Y/n for this whatever you call it-"

"Your welcome Daveed."

Then Daveed smiled brightly and ruffled my hair. When he left the room I stayed at the living room and I cried. My body felt weak so I slid down and put my knees to my chest.

This feeling felt similar and no I was not talking about my dream I'm talking about my previous relationships. I was with someone until they left for someone else.

That someone was a man named Anthony Ramos. I supported him when he went to Hamilton but I broke down when he texted me these specific words:

'Y/n look I'm sorry but this relationship is not working for me. I already found someone who can be here and not stay at their house with someone that is way more 'important' than me having my first broadway show.'

When I looked at this text I thought it was childish but I started crying. That was my first mental and physical breakdown since what forever. I then wiped my tears until they were non existent.

I walked out of the living room and I walked upstairs and into my room think to myself that Daveed does not see me the way I see him. I then kept on having these thoughts but this thought I kept on thinking:

'Will my life get any worse?'

-Rafa-diggs