-4-

Like one cuss word just warning you in my opinion I am still smol...and also I am so sorry for not updating for a while it is just that school gets in the way half of the day (of course it lasts for 7 hours!)

-Time Skip-

When I woke up from my power nap my eyes were puffy and swollen from crying too much before I went to sleep. I then looked at the time and it was 5:35 I then walked out of my bedroom and saw Rafa packing up.

"Where are you going?"

"Oh um sorry for the late notice y/n but there are a lot of interviews for the movie BlindSpotting that Daveed Lauren and me have to do."

"Oh so you're leaving today?"

"Tomorrow actually, and sorry to giving you such a late notice but you're going to be by yourself for the next 3 weeks, I mean you can invite your friends over if you want just don't make a mess please."

"Oh um thanks for that permission Rafa."

"Look y/n I know I have been distant from you lately but I promise we'll have that onesie party that we forgot a few days back."

I nodded and I smiled a bit. Rafa saw my smile and smiled back at me. He then brought his hand to my head and started ruffling my hair, making my hair messy.

"Thank you for understanding little sis. It's just there is a lot to do right now."

I then gave him a forced smile and I went back upstairs. I went up to my bed and I put my knees up to my chest. I then grabbed my phone and started texting my friends.

Besties 😍😘😘

Y/n😜😜 is typing.....

Y/n😜😜: hey you guys available next 3 weeks

Jordan😘😘: I AM!

Katelyn😆😆: Sorry can't honeymoon with Jake

Mikayla😋😋: That's right you got married a month ago

Katelyn😆😆: OMG you just remember that now?

Mikayla😋😋: Sorry!

Y/n😜😜: So who's available, I know Jordan is

Amy😎😎: I'm available!!

Mikayla😋😋: Same here!!

Y/n😜😜: Gotchu

Amy😎😎: why are you asking anyway what's the occasion?

Y/n😜😜: Oh Rafael is going to be doing interviews about his movie with Daveed and Lauren.

Jordan😘😘: oh I'm sorry boo

Y/n😜😜: it's alright really anyway see you in a few!

Amy😎😎: See you!

Mikayla😋😋: Bai!!

Jordan😘😘: C U

I sighed and I put my phone done on the dresser on the left side of my bed. I then went downstairs again and I saw Lauren talking to Rafael. I then went and hid behind a wall.

"Hey Rafael um promise not to tell anyone, you know I trust you like with almost my life."

"Yeah I know I promise, know tell me!"

"Um I like Diggs...m-more than a friend you know?"

"OH HELL YES!!! You two will be adorable together!"

"Shut up he might not like me!"

"I bet you he will!"

"Wanna bet?"

"Sure, how much money should we bet on?"

"$10 Cause I'm saving my money!"

"Fine, $10 the bet is now set!"

My eyes were big as from shock. My closest friend that I trusted with most of my heart with liked my own..crush? Daveed doesn't even like me! He likes Lauren not me. Now I know they both like each other.

'Damn'

-rafa-diggs