New Year's Eve Special (1/10 spice)

"Hey, Jeremy?" Michael asks. They're both sitting on their bean bags while watching the New York Ball Drop. Michael has been planning this for about a week. Jeremy had shown signs; it's kind of obvious when he's crushing on someone. Michael is thirty-two percent sure that the feelings are reciprocated. Kind of a stretch, but he has a good plan.
   "Hmm?" Jeremy hums, lying on his stomach with his legs dangling above him. He looks at Michael, smiling.
   It's eleven-fifty-five.
   Michael swallows. He can't chicken out. He has to do this. After twelve years, he has finally mustered the courage to do it.
   Michael puts a hand on Jeremy's, and both their faces redden. Jeremy is blushing. It could just be a bro hand-on-hand moment; it's not necessarily gay, but Jeremy is still blushing. It's barely noticeable at first, but then it spreads to his ears and neck. Michael probably looks the same.
   He intertwines their fingers, and he sees Jeremy biting his lip. It's kind of sexy. No, scratch that. It's completely sexy.
   "Jeremy."
   "Y-yes?"
   Michael doesn't know how he does it. Maybe he's just confident that Jeremy likes him. Maybe it's been so long, and he just can't wait any more. Maybe it's the weed from this morning. Whatever it is, he still says it. It could make or break their relationship, but this is probably the best chance he's gonna get for awhile.
   "I like you," he says it with complete indifference. He can't get his hopes up until after Jeremy admits that he likes him, too. Okay, he's definitely getting his hopes up. Probably as high as Michael gets, like, everyday.
   Jeremy's eyes widen, and then he gives a small smile, looking away. He squeezes Michael's hand with a face so red, Michael fears it's going to spontaneously combust.
   Michael glances at the TV screen. They're counting down. He takes a deep breath, putting a hand on Jeremy's cheek.
   Three...
   He turns Jeremy's head, so they're looking into each other's eyes.
   Two...
   Michael leans in.
   One...
   The clocks strikes twelve, and the ball drops. Michael kisses Jeremy.
   It's something he's wanted to do for years. He's finally achieved his lifelong goal of getting into Jeremy's pants. Well, he's working on that part.
   Jeremy pulls away with the biggest smile Michael has ever seen on him. Michael pulls him into a hug, burying his face in his neck. "I think that's the best way to start a year," he mumbles.
   "Well, it's kind of setting us up for disappointment, too. We'll have to live up to this moment," Jeremy says, giggling.
   "Shut up, you gay pessimist."
   "Bi," Jeremy corrects.
   "Bi for me," Michael says, pecking him on the lips.
   "Very true."
   "How long?" Michael asks.
   Jeremy runs a hand through his hair, laughing. "I think it was after all that squip stuff." He tightens his grip on Michael's hand. "After a month of being without you, and after Christine rejected me... I think a small crush developed."
   Michael smirks. "Small?"
   "Okay, not small. But I don't think I really realized the extent of it until recently."
   "Well, I've liked you much longer than you've liked me. Since before Christine."
   "Oof. That must have sucked."
   "Yeah, but it's totally worth it now. Wait, wait! I got a question."
   "Yeah?"
   "I know you masturbate, like, all the time, but do you masturbate to me?"
   Jeremy puts his head in his hands. "UHM. Yes?"
   "Aww, Jere-Bear. You pump your dick to me?"
   "Oh my God... Shut up, Micha."
   Michael smiles, pulling Jeremy closer. He kisses his forehead, caressing his cheek.
   "Don't worry. I have millions of sex fantasies starring you and me. You would not imagine the things we've done together in my wildest dreams."
   Jeremy hides his face in Michael's chest, but Michael pulls him up, kissing him again.
   "We're gonna be Hell together."
(Happy New Year! Hopefully 2019 is a good year.)