Christmas Special Part One (2/10) spice)

"Yo, Michael!" Michael turns his head towards Rich who pushes the students in the hallway out of his way. "Do you and your boyfriend wanna come over to Dustin's house for his holiday party? And I can't say Christmas party or I'll offend some Satanists. Isn't your boyfriend a Satanist?"
"No, he's a Jew."
Rich looks genuinely surprised. "Eh, close enough. But you guys wanna come?"
"Will there be drugs?"
"No shit! Of course! It's Dustin."
"Okay. I'll just have to hide the weed from Jeremy. He gets murderous when he's high."
"Ah, yeah. Relatable, bro. Jake's the same way, except he murders me with his dick."
"Yeah, I'm gonna leave..."

Jeremy and Michael meet in Michael's basement after school to make out and play AOTD. After beating Jeremy yet again, Michael pauses the game.
"Hey, Jere, wanna celebrate Hanukkah at Dustin's place?"
"A party?" Jeremy feels his social anxiety creep in.
"Yeah. Don't worry, Jere-Bear; I'll protect you. We can fuck in his parents' room. No one goes to the parents' room."
"That," he sighs, "is disgusting, Michael. But... Fine. Only because you'll be there with me."
"Awww. You sappy fuckboy."
"Your fuckboy, though."
"True, true." Michael pulls Jeremy onto his lap. "I think it's tomorrow, Christmas Eve."
"So it's not a Hanukkah party?"
"Okay, I guess not. But we can bring that one candle thing."
"Menorah?"
"I'm not Jewish, dude. Anyway. We should totally practice our fucking for tomorrow."
"You can just ask for sex, you know."
"Can we fuck?"
"Fuck tomorrow, cuddle today," Jeremy smiles, his face red.
"Fine," Michael sighs, laughing.
Jeremy leans back into his chest, turns his head around, and kisses him lightly on the lips. Michael places a hand on Jeremy's ass only for it to be pushed off.
"Don't give me a boner, Michael."
Michael ignores him, nipping at his neck.
"Michael," Jeremy says, shaking his head.
"That's right, moan my name."
"Fuck you."
"That's what I'm trying to do."
He laughs, pushing Michael away. "Dude, sex isn't everything!"
"Yes the fuck it is!"
"No. Let's cuddle and watch Elf."
"Okay, you got me there," Michael says, holding his hands up in surrender. "I can't say no to Will Ferrell."
For the rest of the day, Michael spoons Jeremy on his bed while watching Christmas movies. And for Jeremy's sake, Michael finds a couple Hanukkah ones. They fall asleep together like the perfect couple they are.
(I guess I'm not in a spicy mood right now. Part two tomorrow. 420 words.)