Hormoans? (4/10 spice)

Michael had invited Jeremy over, intent on confessing, but now, as Jeremy follows him down to his basement, he's not so sure he can do that. He's already chickening out before they even start their sleepover. God, what a wuss. (Don't worry, Michael; you're everyone's favorite character.)
   "I'm gonna beat your sorry ass at this game!" Jeremy says, jumping into his blue bean bag and holding the new video game over his head.
   Michael takes the game from him, setting it up. They had decided to take a break from AOTD, because they both suck at it. (They had not completely given up, though! Just a small break.)
   Soon enough, the title flashes against the screen. [insert retro multiplayer game] (Sorry, I don't know any. I wanted to choose Adventure from Atari 2600, but I don't think that's multiplayer.) Michael selects multiplayer, and they start killing things. (Very specific.) Pretty soon, Game Over appears on their screen, and Michael groans.
   "How is it possible for you to lose literally every game we play?"
   "I'm not that bad!"
   "You suck, dude."
   "Well, you suck at Rainbow Road!"
   Michael's eyes flash with anger, and Jeremy senses his death is near. "That's the only track you can beat me at! Not even the full game!"
   "C'mon, Micha. I'm better at other things."
   "Like what? Gettin' ass?" he smirks, wiggling his eyebrows.
   "Wh-wHAT?"
   "You wack-ass virgin twink."
   "Twink?! I am a twunk!" Jeremy puts a hand over his heart dramatically. Also in a very gay way that makes Michael happy.
   "You are the twinkiest twink I have ever met, Jeremy." And just to prove his point, he picks up one of Jeremy's stick arms and pinches his bicep. "There's nothing here, Jere-Bear. You know, I was expecting just a little something, but there's absolutely nothing here. Heere." He snickers.
   Jeremy blushes but doesn't pull his arm away, because honestly... Michael is hot. Michael stops laughing and peers at him, cocking his head with a small smile. Now would be the perfect time...
   Michael lets his arm go, going back to the game. He restarts it before saying, "Don't you fucking die again, you twink."
   Jeremy nods, rubbing the place on his arm where Michael had touched. Not because it hurt (well it does hurt, but only because he's weak), but because Michael touched it. Actual physical contact with Michael. Jeremy was sick of their bro-hugs. He wanted more than that.
   "OH MY FUCKING SHIT."
   Oops. Jeremy's character is hit with a(n) [insert weapon from chosen game] from a(n) [insert enemy from chosen game]. (Is this too much work?)
   Michael sighs, playfully punching Jeremy in the arm.
   "Ow!"
   "...You fucking twink."
   "You fucking twunk!" Jeremy retorts.
   "Why, thank you."
   Jeremy grumbles something along the lines of: "Assholes go to fucking Hell."
   Michael laughs but can't stop his gay thoughts from emerging to the surface of his mind.
   Mell + Heere = Hell.
   "You okay, Mikey?"
   "Quit it with the cute pet names, dude."
   "But why, though? You just called them cute... Mike and Ike?"
   He groans, but Jeremy can see the smile he's trying to hide.
   "Because pet names are gay, Jerry Berry."
   "How...? Is...? That...? Bad...? Mike Wazowski?" he says it slowly, trying to pick out the right words at to not seem too gay.
   "Maybe...? It's...? Not...? Jewsy?" Michael moves himself ever-so-slightly closer to Jeremy. He's still not sure if this is the perfect moment yet.
   "I...? Agree...? Mickey Mouse?" Jeremy's face reddens. Or at least, it's redder than it was before. And it was pretty red.
   Michael clears his throat, trying to make the mood more serious. And by serious, he means no more fucking pet names.
   "Can... I try something?"
   "Sure, M&M."
   Michael glares at him.
   "Uh, because...! M and M! Michael and Mell!"
   Michael shakes his head, smiling, then places a hand on Jeremy's shoulder, leaning a little closer. "You sure?"
   "Yes," he murmurs, eyes wide.
   Michael moves his hand to Jeremy's cheek, both of their faces going extremely red. Then he leans in even closer so that they're inches apart. Jeremy slowly drapes two shaky arms around Michael's shoulders, and then Michael closes the space between them.
   It's a soft and sweet kiss, but when Michael pulls away, both gays (technically one gay and one bi) are breathless. They look at each other, smiling. Michael lets out a giggle, leaning into the twink's shoulder.
   "That's really gay, Micha."
   He laughs, placing his arms around Jeremy's waist. "I'm gay." Then he connects their lips again, rubbing circles into his back.
   Jeremy suddenly feels something cold against his lips [insert lenny face], and he opens his mouth, letting Michael's sexy tongue inside. (+1 spice) Michael pulls Jeremy on top of him (OOF), continuing the spicy kiss. Jeremy lets out a moan because hormoans.
   Michael pulls away, giggling. "Seriously, Jere? Already?"
   "C'mon! What do you expect? I'm a horny teen."
   "Jeremy, you are the horniest teen."
   "Whatever," he mutters with tinted cheeks.
   Michael laughs, pulling them closer again.
(THEY MAKE OUT
THE END)