10|| Meeting

I get up out of the desk chair and head down the stairs, eager to eat breakfast so I can avoid a mental breakdown. I made sure the door was locked before I made a move towards the descent. I wanted to stop all of this—Namjoon stuff.

But what do I do? I pull out my smart phone and pull up Namjoon's contact info and text him the two questions.

Me🧚‍♂️:Did u evr get a gift in the summer& How close do u live to noona
9:33AM

Crazy Koala 🐨: my grandma gave me a turtle trinket of some kind,
saying it brings good luck or something, I don't remember
I would have to ask her again
9:40AM

Crazy Koala 🐨: and I live a few minutes of walk from her I guess
9:40AM

Crazy Koala 🐨: why do you want to know anyways?
Setting up a normal question then the real question
To see where your crush lives?😆
9:41AM

I stare at my phone as my cheeks start a wild fire from my blood. W-what is he thinking?! Namjoon had completely and unknowingly called me out for crushing on (y/n). Am I that obvious? I guess I have been with the filming of all of their conversations...

Me🧚‍♂️:what makes you think I have a crush on her
9:42AM

Me🧚‍♂️: I was just wondering...where did your grandma get the trinket
Can I have a picture of your gift
9:42AM

It takes Namjoon a bit longer to respond, but in that time, I pour a bowl of Captain's Crunch and started to munch on it. Eomma is also in the kitchen in her robes still drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.

"Appa still sleeping?" I ask with a mouth full, a little bit of milk trickling down my chin. I wipe it away as I earn a glare at my mother.

"No, he is just being slow, always on that phone of his. And I can see you take after him. His phone habits and messy eating. I thought I raised you better, Jimin!" She turns the page. I just smile at her and shovel in another scoop. But I do put down my phone for her sake.

"How was your sleep, eomma?" I ask, not wanting silence at breakfast. "Mine was good. I feel refreshed." I was almost done with my first bowl. What? Why are you staring at me for?! Nobody just eats one bowl of cereal on a weekend.

Eomma looks up from the paper, a smirk on her face. "It went just fine, your appa didn't snore this time." And suddenly I didn't have the appetite to eat any more. She laughs as I grudgingly gulp the rest of the milk from my bowl.

"You could've just lied." I state flatly before getting up from my chair. That earns another laugh from her. My phone pings with Namjoon's notification. I pick it up and rush back up the stairs to my room.

Crazy Koala 🐨: