1 || Han (Y/n)

[The picture is how the uniforms look like.]

I pull on my jacket. You got this! I walk out of the house saying goodbye to my parents and onto the side walk.

I made my around the corner and see a white house shadowed by dead trees. The windows were dark and dusty.

I slow to a stop and stare at it. One of the windows of the second floor was shined to a sparkle. I hear voices inside the house.

"No, Dad. I have to go to school!" It was a girl.

A male voice shouts a response. "Well then go! But I expect a breakfast on the table every morning!" The frount door slams and a girl with long (h/c) hair and the same uniform as me rushes out.

I follow her with my gaze. One side, the left, of her face is slightly red. Her tan skirt flapps wildly with her long strides.

The length of her legs were hidden by midnight black socks. I run to catch up with her.

"Hello." I greet her with a warm smile. She just gave me a disgusted look. I look straight and kept up at her pace.

The rest of the walk was silent except for our quiet breathing and outside noises of cars and children.

We walk up the steps and into the bustling school of nervous teenagers and overhappy staff members.

"What's your first class?" I ask the girl who was still beside me. She looks up at me.

"Maths. I'm new to this school. I have no idea where to go." Her cheeks sported a light shade of pink. Is she blushing because of me?

"Which teacher?" I pull out my own paper with my schedule on it.

She pulls out a crinkled paper from her pocket and tried to straightened it out. "Ummm... I think it says Mrs.Park." she hands the ruined paper to me.

I look at it and adjust my backpack. "Hey, we have the same class." I continue to look at her schedule. "In fact we have all the same classes together." I give a light chuckle.

"That's great!" She exclaims sarcastically. I roll my eyes, letting it slide. Something about her keeps me interested to want to be her friend.

"Kim Namjoon." I introduce myself. I smile, showing off my famous dimples.

"Han (Y/n)." She greets back coldly. We slightly bow to each other. I offer her a tour and she accepts.

~~~

"And finally our destination. Maths." I make a grand gesture to the filling room of students. Teacher Park is writing stuff on the board.

"Namjoon hyung!" My friend Jimin calls to me from the back and waves his hand.

"Jimin!" I exclaim back joyfully. "How was your trip to Europe?" I sit in the back row beside Jimin. (Y/n) had followed me and sat on my other side. She pulls out her phone and busied herself with it.

"It was amazing! And exciting! Taehyung and Jungkook got to come along! The trio in action!" His eyes gleam with the adventures of the forgien land.

We catch up of what we did over the summer. But before I can introduce (Y/n) to Jimin, the bell rings and class begins.