Manik: Here... Take this!!
He said rubbing her back trying to calm her down.

Nyonika: Nandini.... Dear, are u fine?

Nandini cleared her throat taking a sip of water as she nodded slowly at her. She coughed a few times more and smiled finally before saying,
Nandini: Yes aunty I m fine... Thank u!

Rishab: Di u sure?
Rishab asked in concern from her other side as she nodded.

Nandini: Yes rishu, I m fine relax!
Nandini told him before turning towards Manik in surprise.

Nandini: U mean Now?

Manik: Umn... Yes! The sooner, The better right?
Manik asked with a shrug. Nandini looked at him with broad eyes before she looked at everyone else around them. She turned back towards manik to find him merrily eating his feast. She shook her head at him before softly poking him.

Nandini: Manik....

Manik: Hmn?
Manik asked without even turning towards her.

Nandini: What exactly are u going to tell them?

Manik finally stopped eating as he turned towards her.
Manik: We'll keep it simple... Just that we both love each other. I proposed, u said yes! Done...

Nandini blinked her eyes at his casual smiling face before hitting the back of his head. All the others looked at him while Manik rubbed his head.

Manik: Oww...

Cabir: What happened Nandini?

Nandini: Nothing much.... Just that Manik Malhotra believes that everyone sitting here is a fool except for him and we'll agree to whatever he says.
Nandini replied glaring at Manik, while he continued looking at her in disbelief.

Nyonika: Manik what did u do now?
Nyonika said immediately making Manik roll his eyes.

Manik: Gosh Mom, u sound as if I m 10 and u r scolding me!! Ignore her.....

Nyonika hid her smile at his words while Nandini muttered,
Nandini: Not that u r acting any more than 10!!

Manik turned back towards her with a raised eyebrow shutting her up while the rest seemed amused at the two of them.

They dinner soon got over when they all moved back to the living room.
Manik: Now is the time...
Manik said slowly as he saw her sitting on the couch with Aliya.

Nandini's eyes broadened at his words. She saw him moving towards the sofa when held his hand and pulled him back.
Manik: What?
Manik whispered.

She tugged his hand again pulling him back with a glare.

Cabir: Nandini??? U don't seem to get enough of Manik today, do u?
Cabir said with a smirk taking everyone's attention. Nandini felt Manik's hand sitting back, her face turning red in embarrassment.

Manik: Shut up Cabir...
Manik said rolling his eyes as he sat on the floor itself next to the couch his arm resting on Nandini's legs. Nandini looked at him sitting right next to her and shook her head at Cabir's smile.

Nandini: U guys r insane!

Harsh: So when is the album launch?
Harsh asked changing the topic much to Nandini's relief.

Dhruv: Uncle its still a month away, but we'll start the online promotions within a week or so.

Abhi: So when r u guys recording the video?

Manik: Dhruv and Aliya are the leading pair this tym. They'll final the script after we submit the tracks, I guess the shoot too should be soon after. Cabir, me and Mukti just hv to be there for a day or two I think.