a thousand instincts

Okay guys, let's talk....

*queue music*

I was writing 'The Glorious Flame', and I have been having trouble. So, after 'The Enchanting Rapture', I felt pressure to produce a sequel, and you know what? I wasn't pressured from you guys but myself. I really wanted to share that story, and I still do.

The thing about writing for me is that I have to have fun when doing it. I have to look forward to it.

So I did what I always do when I have Writer's Block, I started another project.

That is actually how 'The Enchanting Rapture' was created. I was having trouble with another story and decided to start something new and fresh and fun. 

GUYS I AM IN LOVE.

I have started a new story called

Drum roll please...

'a thousand instincts'

It's werewolf story.

Here's the cover:

Here's the description:

Life Lesson #1:
If you are planning on going to a nightclub in the middle of sketchy, dark woods, don't.
Life Lesson #2:
If there are too many attractive, healthy people in said nightclub, be alarmed and rethink Life Lesson #1.
Life Lesson #3:
If you were foolish enough to ignore rules 1 and 2, I suggest you haul ass.

Aeress is one of those special people who obviously need a couple more life lessons...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I said I was sorry," she whispered. "I just got lost." He seemed overwhelmingly displeased with her talking. Most people were. "Listen, whoever you are, I don't want any trouble." She tugged out of his grip, something she sensed he was allowing. Her body deflated at the loss of touch.

"Who are you?" This was an unintentional question which slipped past her lips.

His nostrils flared. "Get out." She blinked at his husky voice. It reminded her of a soothing rainstorm, similar to his scent.

She took a few steps back and discovered that his coldness did not revolt her, it intrigued her. "Nice to meet you, Get Out," she mumbled, opening the door, "I'm Aeress." With pounding heart, she left.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

°°MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT OF ALL KINDS, AND I MEAN ALL KINDS°°

So here's the tea. I want this to be my main project right now, because I have that feeling I did with 'The Enchanting Rapture', and that kind of feeling is a happy place I always want to be in.

So what does that mean for 'The Glorious Flame'?

That depends on you guys. I can do slow updates or I can put a hold on it and come back to it when I am comfortable? You guys tell me and I will respect your opinions.

So by now I will have probably posted 'a thousand instincts'. I really love the main character and how different she is to those typical perfect women who no one can relate with (no shade intended).

I myself will admit that werewolf stories are a guilty pleasure of mine, but it gets frustrating reading stories that all kind of feel the same. So I decided to do something different, to create a story with characters we love and hate in a supernatural world of smexy man and their badass mates.

Please give Aeress a chance. I already love her so much and hope you do too!!

Side note: how the hell am I so blessed that 'The Enchanting Rapture' reached 100k? That is insane and I am forever grateful. You guys have made my dream of reaching 100k and I am still in shock.

Stay sexy,

Yours Truly,

TheParableQueen