Chapter 32

Annika

     "Siren, stop!" She squealed as he assaulted her sides with his fingers. He was an evil man. 

     "Have mercy, please!" Her voice was vulgar with uncontrollable laughter. She had never felt so pained and high at the same time. 

     "Make me," he growled, nipping at the flesh of her neck. 

     "No kisses for a week!" Her body squirmed under his attack. Her threats were her only defense.

     He stopped. Annika jumped from under his body, putting as much space as she could between them. She was still grinning from ear to ear. Her stomach hurt from laughing so much. She felt amazing. 

     Soren lain casually on the bed with his head rested on his hand. Those dark eyes held amusement, and his smirk set her aflame. 

     "What?" He questioned, rather like he didn't just punish her sides with his fingers. 

     "No," she tried to catch her breath, "more kisses!" 

     His gaze narrowed. "Don't be unreasonable." 

     "So now that you're officially King, you get to order me around?" Annika teased, inching her way to the door. They had his coronation. Inferno was right when she said they were all the same. The only difference was the person it was being held for. Though it was something she would always remember. The two had been prepping for the celebration ball when Soren decided to torture her. 

     "If I ordered you around," Soren replied as he rose from the bed, his eyes were intense with possessiveness, "you would be on that bed, bare for my mouth to taste." 

     "Oh," Annika gasped in surprise. Hearing it was much different than thinking it.  

     She remained in place as he came closer. His inky, crisp dress shirt was half- buttoned, exposing the smooth planes of his chest. The urge to caress that warm skin was powerful. 

     He snaked his arm around her waist and tugged her close until they were molded against each other. His hard muscles fit perfectly onto her soft body, giving her strength, heightening her passion and lust. 

     The stiffness against her stomach did not frighten her as it might have before, the physical proof of his desire titillated her instead. He wanted her and only her. It drove her mad with desire, one that coaxed her wild side into exposing itself.

     She rubbed against him, forcing a pleased groan from him. Annika liked that she drove him to that place as well. 

    Their lips met in a passionate kiss. Their tongues swirled against each other, creating a unique kind of tension, one that overwhelmed Annika with waves of intense pleasure.

     Her body was sensitive, reacting to each touch and movement. The flesh between her legs pounded with need, the need to be connected with Soren, the man she loved. It was something she could never question again. 

     "Soren?" Her voice was so low. She was scared as she was eager.

     "Yes, Annika?" His voice was heavy with potent lust. 

     She looked into his eyes and knew she was ready. "Will you make love to me?"  

     He froze, causing her to become uncertain. "What?" He sounded shocked more than anything.

     "I'm ready, more than ready, Siren. From the moment we have met, you nurtured me, even when I knew you wanted to push me away. But you didn't. You kept me," her voice cracked as her eyes watered, "and I know now that there is no one else I would rather have me. Please, Siren, make love to me."