◈ Epilogue ◈

"My face looked huge."

"Oh my God, Jin, no it didn't."

Hoseok turned to them from his seat in front of them, giving them a look of disbelief, "Stop acting like that was your first time watching it."

"Fine, fine," Taehyung nodded, leaning his head back onto Jin's shoulder. They had sat through an entire day of movie watching - and not that it was all that long, since the longest movie had lasted forty minutes - but it had taken a toll on them all, and even Yoongi looked about ready to stomp up to the judges' table and demand for the results. Their movie had been the last to show though, and it even made Jin anxious as to how everyone would react to it, since everyone was a bit restless by the time their movie came along. No one had talked though, surprisingly, and Jin found himself waiting along excitedly with everyone else from their crew for the judges' verdict.

"There are five main winners, and then the rest are for other categories," Yoongi had commented to them while they waited, nodding to everyone to check if they got that before continuing, "we need to get first - in the main category. We can take it from there."

"This is the plan then, yes?" Minseok asked him from his spot next to Jimin (who had definitely cried when the movie was over).

"Yes, do you doubt me? Am I aiming too high?" Yoongi asked playfully and Minseok shook his head quickly.

"No, no. If I partook in this, it'll definitely be a success."

"I think the music was pretty great too," Jin commented with a nonchalant shrug, and Taehyung laughed silently next to him, muttering about how he was 'only saying that...' "I'm not though...I watched this movie twice and I still get chills when I come on screen."

"So cocky!" Taehyung slapped his arm lightly with a laugh.

"Am not, it was a compliment for you!"

"You two are so cute," Jimin stated, now turned around in his seat and looking at them with that crescented, cheeky smile of his. Yoongi turned his head that he had lying back on the top of his seat with a fake pout, "And me?"

"You're not cute, you're super se-"

"Guys, I think they're going to start," Hoseok interrupted and everyone sighed in relief, turning now to the judges table where the panel of men and women were nodding to each other, as if they'd come to their conclusions. The two professors who had been presenting the whole event went over to their table after that, and they shook hands with each of the judges as they handed them the envelopes which held what had Yoongi's eyes wide and attentive in anticipation.

"Yeah, yeah! This is it! Okay, guys, shut up," Yoongi ordered with a frantic expression.

"Evening everyone," one of the professors began, motioning for the one next to him to continue, "It's been a fantastic day. We've experienced the creation, the gift that all of you young, talented individuals have offered to us, for our enjoyment and speculation."

"The time has come, the moment you have all been anticipating with much excitement. I just want to say though, that even if you don't win first place, we as your professors are extremely proud of all your hard work and determination. It has lead you to this point, and I assure you, there is nowhere else to go from here then up!"

Everyone clapped simultaneously at that, and it was a bittersweet moment, because it reminded everyone that someone had to go home without a prize. Yoongi looked confident however, and it eased Jin a little as the first envelope was opened.

"The award for best leading actor goes to..." Jin cringed, not even being able to hide it from his cast and crew who looked at him with excited eyes. "-Byun Baekhyun, The Eve!"