Chapter 18 : I'm Sincere

Start from the beginning

"Hmm..." I said. "Which one is your favorite part?" I teased her. I could see her cheeks turning pink. "U-Umm..." She stuttered nervously. "I-I'm going to the the bathroom!" She said as she sat up straight and went out from the bed. She carelessly walked while looking so nervous. "The bathroom is that way..." I told her and pointed left side of the room. "Oh yeah... I forgot." She said and quickly ran to the bathroom leaving me laughing alone.

Damn... I can't believe I kissed her just now... I smiled to myself as I slowly touched my lips. It felt so good that I want more... Suddenly I remember about Park Sooyoung... I don't love her anymore... Right?

The bathroom door opened. "I'm back." Irene said as she walked towards me and went on the bed. She laid down comfortably and smiled at me. I smiled back and went closer to her. I wrapped my arms around her and looked at her. Our face were so close to each other. "Good night..." I said as I hugged her tightly. "Good night..." She replied with her sweet voice. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Irene's POV
I watched him as he fell asleep. Is this real? Do I love him? It's like I do love him but at the same time, I'm trying not to like him... Why? I'm still traumatized and it's all because of my ex... I'm scared of getting hurt. Because when I feel hurt, it's not just getting heartbroken. It's like your heart just got crack really bad. It felt like it couldn't be cure...

But for now... Should I trust him?

The next morning,
"It's time to wake up!" My eyes slowly opened as I heard Taehyung's voice. I yawned and sat up straight as I saw him already in a different outfit. "Morning Irene." He said as he walked towards me. "Come downstairs... I prepared a cup of tea for you." He told me. I stretched my arms before standing up and walked out of the room. We went downstairs and sat on the sofa. I grabbed the cup of tea and took a sip. "Thanks..." I said to him and gave him a smile.

"Go get ready for work okay? Let's have breakfast outside too." He said. I nodded and drank my tea. After drinking my tea, I went to the room and grabbed some of my clothes. I washed my face and turned on the shower. The warm water from the shower made my body feel so comfortable. I took a shower and wore my outfit.

I took a simple red dress and put some light makeup on before going out of the bathroom. I saw Taehyung on the bed staring at me from head to toe. He went towards me. "You look cute in that..." He said. I shyly thanked him before taking my bag which was on a glass table. "Let's go now." I told him. He nodded and smiled before opening the door. We both went out from his house and walked through the glass bridge.

"Go ahead and admire the weather." He told me. I smiled brightly and looked at the sky happily. "I really like the view from here because I really like sunlight." I said. "I hate sunlight." He said and laughed. "Why?" I asked as my eyebrows furrowed. It's shocking to know that someone hates sunlight. "I just don't like it." He said and gave me a small smile before looking out too. "Well the view is nice... I mean you can see the busy road there, the tall buildings from afar." He said.

"You can even see the sunset from here." I told him. He looked at his watch and started walking. "We need to have breakfast before working." He said. "Ahh yeah... I forgot." I walked beside him. We went inside the lift. "By the way Irene..." He said. "Hmm?" I turned to him. "I'm really sure and sincere when I said I love you." He said and looked at me deeply. I felt my heart beating so fast.

Why am I like this? I'm not supposed to like him right?

"I-I need some time." I told him. "I know but I'm just telling you this..." He said and smiled warmly at me. "What do you wanna eat?" He asked me. "Hmm... What are you in the mood of?" I said as I tried to think of what we should eat for breakfast. "Hmm do you wanna try some cheese toasts? They sell them nearby and it tastes really good." He suggested. "Cheese toast?" I asked and he nodded as a reply. "Sure, that sounds good." I said. "Do we walk or..." He took out his car keys.

"We ride my car." He said and just then the lift door opened. "Let's go!" He said happily. I laughed at his foolishness. We walked into his black car. "Wow... This seems so expensive." I said as my jaw dropped. He chuckled and came closer to me. "Woah what are you doing?" I panicked before even understanding what he was trying to do. "Woah chill... I'm just gonna help you put your seatbelts on." He said and helped me. I was silent and confused at the same time.

What is wrong with me?

"Wanna go somewhere at night?" He asked and I turned to him. "Huh? Go where?" I asked innocently. "Have you ever been to an arcade?" He asked. "No... But isn't that for kids?" I said. "Aren't you a kid?" He teased. "Yah!" I smacked his arm. He laughed at me. He started the engine and the car started moving. I looked out of the window. "It's gonna rain soon." I told him as I looked at him. "Really?" He said as he tried to look out from my window. He leaned closer to me. I felt so embarrassed all of the sudden. My heart... Is beating so fast....

I looked at his handsome face and keep thinking about how handsome he actually is. "Admiring me huh?" He said. Fuck... I got caught... "Yah, look at the road!" I shouted at him. He stopped the car all of the sudden. "Huh?" I said as I got confused. He leaned closer. "You're making me greedy..." He whispered. I blushed at his words. "W-what?" I asked him. "I want you..." He said in a really soft and deep voice. He leaned closer to my lips.

A car honked which made both of us startled. He quickly went back to his place and started driving again. I looked out of the window with my eyes widen. 'What just happened?' I thought as I tried to come back to my senses. 'No... Don't fall for him...' I keep saying that sentence in my mind. But somehow I just can't help myself and just fall for him... I felt stupid... How am I so easy?

"Here we are." He said as he parked his car in the parking lot. I went out of the car and looked around. There are lots of bakeries here... "It's this shop..." He pointed at a shop at the edge. We walked there and went inside. "Welcome!" The waiters and waitress said. I smiled at them and took a seat. Damn... This cheese toast looks so good... "Try this one.. I think you will like this." He told me as he pointed at the menu. I just nodded at him since I didn't know anything.

Jisoo's POV
"Well isn't that great?" Jennie said as she saw the picture of Taehyung and Irene in my phone. "What do you mean great?" I asked her. "Well I know he loves her... From the way he looks at her..." She said in a shaky voice. "Gwenchana?" I asked. She looked away with her quite teary eyes. I sighed. "You still love him... Right?" I asked. "No." She said quickly. "Don't lie to me..." I held her hand.

"You need help moving on?" I asked her. She nodded. "I can ask my friend... He has a friend and maybe you can try to go on a date with him." I told her. "Yeah I guess I should try..." She said. Great... I hope she will move on soon... In the meantime, I need to find out more about Taehyung and Irene. "Let's go back to the office." She said. I nodded and stood up from my seat. We both walked back to the office.

I turned on my computer. I opened Irene's profile and try to find deep info about her. Something about this girl is not right for me... I don't know why I just hate her... But I'm an actress you know. I can get more info from her soon... Just you see... I just hope Sooyoung will come here quicker. I need her in this plan... I need to trick her and then manipulate her. But I need to make Sooyoung trust me...

I searched for Irene's phone number. "Yes..." I said as I found it and put it in my contacts. I stood up and walked back to my place. I opened my laptop and put in her number. "Okay... And now..." I said and took my phone. Her location now is... At the cheese toast place. I search for Taehyung's number and tried to find his location. "Why can't I...?" I said as it couldn't load. Fuck... His phone is secured. He's smarter than I thought...

They're up to something... I can feel it... And I don't like it. I opened my small diary. I opened the lock of it with my key. I wrote my plan to do it step by step. First plan now is to

Gain Irene's trust

-
Happy new year to all of you!

Did you all know about Kai and Jennie's new relationship? I actually never expected that but I will still support them and be happy for them. I hope they will last long... They're a cute couple for me tho haha!