Where were you in the morning

Shawn's P.O.V

Opening my eyes to the sun streaming through the curtains I sighed and tried to go back to sleep.

"hey" I heard Angelica whisper. "are you up?"

"hey babes" I rolled over and looked at her.

Kissing her forehead gently I pulled back and took every one of her beautiful features in. The cute little freckles she had on her nose and cheeks, her long gorgeous curly brown hair with the little blonde streaks here and there.

"what are you doing!" she smiled and covered her face with her hands.

"i'm taking in everyone of your beautiful features baby!" I gently pulled her hands away from her face. "lemme see those beautiful green-hazel eyes of yours!"

Kissing her pretty plump lips I pulled away and smiled.

"your so beautiful baby, please don't ever forget that!"

"i'll try not to" she smiled and pulled the covers closer to her.

Wrapping her up in my arms I sighed and rolled onto my back so she was on top of me.

"what are you doing!" she laughed.

"I just want to laze around in bed with my Angel, is that to much to ask for?"

"not at all!" she buried her head on my chest.

"okay awesome"

Lying in the bed together I could tell that Angelica fell asleep again. I could feel her breathing slow down and I smiled. She was so breathtakingly perfect and I loved her so much.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

requested by
Angel_icaaaaaa