Webs ref

I

Name: WebsPersonality: very manipulative but is genuinely nice if you treat him fairly, pretty skittish but can hide it easily, stubborn, crafty, but hates confrontation so he distances himself alot

Name: Webs

Personality: very manipulative but is genuinely nice if you treat him fairly, pretty skittish but can hide it easily, stubborn, crafty, but hates confrontation so he distances himself alot.

Age: 12

Species spider moth demon

Family: Mothelia: Mother, Arackniss: Father, Angel Dust; Uncle, Molly: Aunt, Ragno: Cousin, Izabelle: Cousin, Angel-Cake: Cousin, Heroin: Grandfather

Powers/Abilities: Can summon an extra pair of arms,antennas, four other eyes, and wings but usually keeps all those hidden. Climb walls, fly, look in 6 different directions(when he summons his other eyes), and summon one gun per hand.

Appearance: dark brown-black hair, yellow eyes/freckles, dark grey skin, black hands/legs, grey with black speckled moth fluff around neck and wrists, dark colored suit. Moth wings and antennas are usually hidden but they're dark in color

Bonus: (allow me to explain his parents a lil bit)

Mothelia was born and breed in a long line of Mafia blokes same to Arackniss and his family or Castello. No one is quite sure how exactly she ended up dying and getting in hell but it was most likely due to her lifestyle. But before her death she was a pretty decent entertainer and often worked as a singer/spy of sorts for her family which she still continues to do in the afterlife, she didn't have much of a choice growing up otherwise. What she is is condescending, malicious, and not afraid to kill to get what she wants. Which is often more power and influence. To which she gets usually.

Around this time she starts meddling with a duo called the Spider Brothers, before Angel decided to leave his family's business to become a star, and offers her assistance and bar as a safe point for their business. In exchange for a 'small' part of their profits and protection of course. Angel was of course Angel and became annoying to her real quick. She respected Arackniss to a point of course, professionally of course. Its nothing personal, just business. After a few years of the sweet gig, Angel ends up leaving but it doesn't affect her much. Her profits and steady supply of victims are still coming in, and her ties to the Spider family hadn't changed. But she does see Arackniss less and less because of how much more busier he was and always seemed in a hurry. But once again, she didn't care. As long as their part of the deal didn't change she was perfectly fine with whatever they did. It stayed like this for quite a few years without change, but she was surprised to say the least when she found
the black spider silently brooding at her bar. Obviously she just had to see what it was all about and soon found out from a slightly drunken spider that the two brothers had a falling out about his neice and blabbers on about the troubles hes been having. She decides to entertain this sad excuse for a man and listens to him let loose while deciding to indulge in some drinks as well. One thing lead to another and it ended as well as one would think. Overtime and after some reluctance on his part, it becomes a rather common occurrence between the two and as luck would have it, Webs comes along not too long after.

Webs is a better lack for words, a surprise. Not exactly expected by his parents but a welcomed one by his mother to be sure. Arackniss on the other hand wasn't very pleased at first but when he found out he would have a son, he became the slightest bit interested. The men of the Spider family is known for being ruthless killers so he was determined to make sure his son wouldn't end up a disappointment like his brother and certainly wouldn't be influenced by him either. Hence the tense training by him.

Webs isn't exactly whay you would call a cold killer, unlike his father hes actually a pretty normal child behind closed doors. Comforted by his mother most of the time after a rough day with family. So its surprising to know how manipulative and distant he can be, most likely inherited from Arackniss. When not training with his father, Webs is usually found practicing piano with hid mother. Her music loving ways had been passed down apparently. Webs doesn't hate his father but doesn't really know how to feel about Arackniss's way of praising him by giving him weapons or harder things to solve, his parents often fight for this reason. He hasn't met much of his other family but has met his Auntie Molly and Uncle Angie and their families. He absolutely ADORES Molly! Hed see her more often due to her also being in the mafia business, he loves Ragno alot. The soft hearted pooch is always so kind for his own good and treats him well enough.

But his favorite realitive would be Angel-Cake. Though she doesn't have as much moth genes as him, he still likes having another spider with moth DNA around. The two don't see each other too much because of Arackniss's hatred for Angel, but ironically hed rather spend time with Uncle Angel than his other family.

Izel:

-Izel is what you would call an Ahuizotl, an aquatic dog like creature from Aztec lore with a hand like tail to drag their victims to death. He was bought and given to Webs when he was just a pup by his mother.

-Izel is pretty feral as they come and will attack anyone if Webs didnt semi train him to not attack his mothers customers and employees. That doesn't mean he wont attack random demons to satisfy his species taste for flesh.

-Webs n him get along like a boy and his dog. Often following Webs around his home and helping him with a few of his father's tasks he gives him.

-Since there's not alot of water in hell, sometimes Webs will take Izel to the Dead Sea and let him go there.

-No one knows why a diamond grew from his right eye, but it might be from a curse.

-Izel is pretty smart for a mythical dog and can understand many words and a few sentences of english.