Faline ref

Voice: Faline from Bambi

Name: Faline

Personality: Sweet but will kick your a$$ if needed, can come off as clingy or possessive, ditzy or naïve, over all pretty decent

Species: Serpent vampire

Age: 17

Family: Maximus of the Max Twins: Father, Franchesca: Aunt, Bambi: Mother, Francis: Older cousin

Appearance: Yellow-orange hair in braid, brown birthmarks on cheeks, orange and pink eyes, purple shirt/shoes, black under shirt, grey-purple shorts, torn pink leggings

Powers/Abilities: Being mostly vampire, she can drink blood, walk on walls, and has great strength and speed. Being part serpent she can produce venom, but it's not lethal. Her venom paralizes or stuns her victims for a good few hours.

Bonus: Vampires have a weird way of courting. They usually select a male with strong blood and go from there.....but that wasn't with this case. Both girls were supposed to go with the ones their caretaker had choosen, but Franchesca had other ideas. Sneaking away with her sister, the two somehow managed to sneak past the bouncer and into the local bar. It took Simon forever to track the girls down. By the time he did, the two had already spent their time with two serpent twins they met at said bar.

Faline, like Francis, never met her father but she is particularly close her mother though. Bambi loves to smother her little girl and nephew in love and sees a lot of herself in Faline. Faline is the black sheep in her clan for one thing in particular. She's more of a flower child than a blood sucker. She's disguised at the very thought of sucking blood and instead subitutes it for juices and nectors. Noone is sure where this comes from, but her family doesn't seem to care too much. Because of this habit, She's usually excluded or bullied by others in her clan. This has lead her to develop clingy or possessive behavior towards her family. Mostly towards her mother, Francis, and Simon.

Because of her differences, Simon has to keep an extra eye on her to make sure no one harmed her. As she's 24/7 sheltered, she can come off as ditzy or overly too sweet. But she can kick your a$$ if needed. Francis has taken it upon himself to make her his partner in crime in his many schemes, and the two bonded closer over the years. Now that it's almost time for him to have a mate of his own, she has become a bit more clingy, but Simon has assured her that she and Vikki will be great friends. She has already made a whole list of what they'll do together on a girls' night out.

Faline feels somewhat bad for Francis because he doesn't have the relationship with his mother she does, but she tries to make up for it. She sometimes runs into a creature named Sophie and her timid friend while out in the forests. And sometimes she gets cranky Faline trespasses in her territory. ......But the they seem on decent terms.