Samual ref

Another dragon

The pic was done by Wolfstar15 on Deviantart

Voice: Disney's Robin Hood (may change later)

Name: Samual

Species: mixed dragon shape shifter

Personality: EXTREMELY prone to flustering, Shy, somewhat socially awkward, usually really nice and outgoing, DOES know how to stand his ground, can be stubborn and hardheaded

Age: 54 (Young for a dragon)

Family: Victor: Older brother

Appearance: Similar clothing to Victor, Light purple hair/tail with dark purple ends, light green eyes
P

owers/Abilites: Can spit acid, shapeshift into a mixed dragon, can imitate many animal sounds

Bonus: Samual from an early age has always been influenced by his older brother Victor. Whether it be his behavior, likes, etc. But that doesn't mean they're the same. Unlike Victor, Samual (or Sam) is more confident than his older brother and rather work behind the scenes and watch his hard work in action. Because of this, many mistake them for twins in stead of big brother little brother.

Years later when his brother refused an arranged marriage from their strict parents, he was exiled from their very traditional clan and more expectations was forced onto Samual from them in order to redeem themselves from Victor's 'mistake'. This made him stress out more easily and start to turn to his brother's letters for escape. In them, he told Samual about his life in E District working for the known producer dragon they used to watch on TV together. This made him start to slowly develop a rebellious streak and when his parents tried to arrange a marriage for him with the same girl.....He didn't confront them. Instead, he didn't talk to them, packed everything that he owned (which honestly wasn't much) and left without telling anyone. Except sending a letter to Victor in advance to let him know what he did.

Once in Safe Haven, Victor welcomed him with open arms and offered him a place to stay. Over time, he was introduced to Victor's girlfriend, Strawberry Blonde and later became her manager due to his past theater experience. He Later met the intern Susie and became fast friends with her, and helped her get a job at the studios as Strawberry's Personal assistant and part time assistant around the studios with Caramel.

 He Later met the intern Susie and became fast friends with her, and helped her get a job at the studios as Strawberry's Personal assistant and part time assistant around the studios with Caramel

Because Victor was born with a birth defect, he has no full dragon form. Samual though does. He's the one with the purple. Samual is a mixed species of dragon so he has things other species of dragon's don't. Such as paws and a smaller form.