Ozura and Fonzarelli ref

Name: Ozura and Fonzarelli (Fonzie)

Personality: Ozura: tends to keep to himself, a bit more on the shy and self conscious side (something he'll eventually grow out of), more likely to not get in trouble and pretty friendly. He is also the more responsible and reasonable of the two twins and more patient often having to drag Fonzie out of trouble. Fonzarelli: mischievous, he loves exploring and is very curious about everything around him which wouldn't be so bad if he didn't get into trouble so much. His adventurous and tendency to get in trouble go hand in hand which often leads him getting into trouble but he's more extroverted than his twin and thus the one people talk to more and know about more. He does love and care for Ozura and often drags him into trouble in an attempt to break that shell.

Species: BLOOD-Lust demons. But they don't get any instincts to crave blood until their late teens. They are also partial imp on Fizzarolli's side and both take after an aminal mixed within Ozzie's DNA. Ozura being more of a goat while Fonzie being more of a bull. No one is sure why this happened but they all chalked it up to the menagerie of mixed DNA from Ozzie.

Age: 9

Family: Fizzarolli: Father, Ozzie: Other father, Each Other: twin brothers

Powers/Abilities: Being blood lust demons, both twins get more powerful and gain more power based on what or who's blood they consume. They're not like vampire's however, they can control their blood-lust pretty well and blood's not needed to survive but the more they consume the crazier and stronger they fight. It's known as a 'Blood Frenzy' by other blood-lust demons of the ring. They're also VERY physically strong especially when they get older, being a bull and goat watch out for their head butts. They can easily kill a person with it. Being part imp they're also immune to any fire hellfire or non, and they can see in the dark as well as having heightened senses and immortality with their father being a King Demon.

Bonus: The twins were a complete surprise by everybody actually. Including their parents themselves. Ozzie did not see it coming when he started feeling more tired, and irritated lately with the BIGGEST headache he's ever had! But both men brushed it off at first just assuming he was experiencing some stress from work, but neither of them saw it coming when one day two little faces poked themselves out of Ozzie's mane and when prodded, turned out to be fully bodied children. Both turning to expressions from shock to horrified to panicked as they figured out what was happening, to eventually a 'Well what do we do now?' feeling. After all it wasn't everyday that two little chubby infants were found in someone's hair. At first they just assumed the small drool machines were someone else's kids they just brought into work and got lose, but the theory didn't really hold up a whole lot considering there was too many factors that couldn't be explained. Strangest being that Ozzie didn't feel very irritated or tired afterwards. Eventually the one braincell that the two of them share did click together and only one word really escaped the two of them-

"Oh no-"

The workings of demons' powers and their sins are strange and still being explored by some but most are still unknown especially the powers of Royalty since no one has gotten close enough to really study them, so no one exactly knows how the twins were born. To this day Ozzie chalks it up to some kind of magical means. Although they did make sure to run a few tests to confirm that the two children 100% were related to the both of them. Although the question still remained.

What now?

It wasn't really as simple as just giving them up for adoption or something. It was WAY more complicated than that. These drool makers were unfortunately of royal demon blood and if word spread that there was two children given away with precious royal DNA-...Well who knows what kind of chaos and insanity would come from that?! There was a few other fellow royals who was suspiciously more than 'happy' to take the kids off their hands- I mean 'happily adopt the little furballs'. Their ulterior motives were clearly printed across their faces. Although there was one genuine offer to take them in from Princess Charlie, which was shot down. But surprisingly enough NOT because of her sunshine and rainbows outlook, but because the hotel was not really a good secured place against certain attacks if desperate enough. So...No. Even if the offer was very tempting. Eventually the two decided to make the life changing decision of raising the small fluffballs themselves- Or Ozzie did. He was surprisingly the one who got attached to the two chubby tykes and opted to take them in! Fizzarolli was MORE than just reluctant to the idea. I mean-...Sure. He liked kids good enough (the ones who WEREN'T brats-), after all he used to be a clown who entertained kids. So he knew a bit more about them than Ozzie who barely ever interacted with children due to his job and the nature of the ring he ruled over. But, eventually, he agreed on the condition that most of the kid raising would be done by Ozzie, to which the giant King happily agreed.