Just more mishief

Start from the beginning

Seriously? I have to deal with this again. Kayla will do anything to encourage what she calls "Talenny" and It annoys me like crazy when we have these conversations. This only reminds me why me and Talon are not a possible couple.'Talenny' is never gonna be a thing, believe me.

After I'm done talking to Kayla, I sigh while laying on my back. Tonight's the dance I get to find out the legit answer to Kayla's question.

Talon POV

I slept well last night, I woke up early so I could do my hair in time. Which took me about 3 hours. What? Perfection takes time, and I finish it off with my sun protective hair spray. That's right, this guy came prepared! I was not going to allow this heat ruin my perfect hair.

Suddenly, my bracer vibrates, looks like Uncle Claw decided to call.

"Hey, Uncle Claw, what is it?"

"Meet me in the main room, RIGHT NOW! Ee have matters to discuss,"

"Geez, be right there".

After a long discussion about the execution of the mission, I go to my room and realise were gonna leave this place soon. Aww, but it's like we just got here! I'm thinking of sneaking the TV👀, *chuckle* but obviously Uncle Claw would KILL ME if he found out which would, eventually happen. It's funny how he pays for recreational things but doesn't pay for a plumber. But then again, this is Uncle Claw we're talking about here and he isn't really one who's known to think things through. Which is the exact reason why he comes up with the most un-imaginable plans but meh, I'm used to it. Some are actually not that bad. But no matter how good a plan seems, it's always foiled by Inspector Gadget, his niece and mutt.

But since there not here, this plan should be full proof. My mind wonders to the junior agent, Penny. I check my spy place and she's surprisingly online! I'm tempted to say hi or something, but ofcourse, when I message her on the platform I always change my name, so she doesn't know it's me. But Uncle Claw just had to freaking lock my profile picture as picture of MAD cat for an entire week. So I can't talk to her anytime soon with that kind of a profile pic. I wanted to ask her where she is but thanks to stupid MAD cat wanting to be on social media, she would in turn find out where we are. It's so annoying!

Ugh whatever, I forget it and log off from my spy place. Something pops up in my mind and I write a quick passionate note to go with the necklace. I check the time and see it's time. So I get ready and take a breath mint (just incase), have a boring talk with Uncle Claw, telling me not to fail this time, shark tank and blah blah blah. Next thing I know, I'm in a limo off to the ball. It's time for the moment we've all been waiting for! Nothing is stopping us tonight! ahahahaha! *evil laugh* (Talon, you should really work on your evil laugh, like seriously; it's TERRIBLE!)

Penny POV

It's almost evening and I've just been lieing down since I got everything packed, so we go home soon after the mission today and I debate whether I should get ready or not but since I'm bored out of my mind. I decide that its necessary; I wouldn't want to be late, I get my dress and take a look at it again,  it looks just as beautiful as I remebered, I carefully slip it on and look at myself in the mirror and I'm impressed it looks great! Next is to style my hair and I settle for putting it up high with a sparkling comb in ponytail form. Perfect! Now I just need to wear my purse and *gulp* heels , it's been a while since I've worn heels and I need to be careful, the last thing I would want is to fall badly and draw attention in the middle of the ball. I put the heels on and do a little walking practice and I walk as if I were a model doing the cat walk. And once I got the hang of it, I go off to get brain and Uncle Gadget. Brain was probably prepared though I don't know if I can say the same for Uncle Gadget.

"Uncle Gadget! are you ready yet?"

"Almost Penny, I just need to wear this bow tie.....and I'm ready! Go go gadget something to celebrate with!" And before you know it theres confetti, ballons and streamers all over the place and a disco ball with different lights flashing all over.

Brain who was also in the living room waiting for us, shook his head with unamused face, a face that he usually wore when Uncle G did this sort of things .

"Are you ready to party, Penny?! I like your dress by the way!"

"Thanks but Hehe-" chuckling nervously I say "-why dont you save your partying mood for the ball, Uncle Gadget?"

"Your right, everyone to the Gadget mobile!, there's a ball with my name on it! On the guest list that is!"

I just lightly eyeroll and both me and Brain sigh and exchange glances. It was going to be a long evening.

Just felt like changing this chapter here and there. I'm back people! and cant wait to continue dis thing. As for this chapter, Hope you liked it😉.