Chanyeol

Chanyeol's POV:

The flight ended and we were headed towards the hotel Sehun was staying at. The ride there was silent. Baekhyun didn't look at me at all.

I tried to start a conversation, but I just couldn't.

"I'll give him space..."

We arrived at the hotel and saw that it was massive. Larger then we had imagined.

We walked in and we weren't questioned where we were going. Luckily...

Baekhyun and I got up to where his room was and saw that a maid's supplies were there. I'm assuming there was a maid that was cleaning his room, at least that's what we were thinking.

When we reached the area of the room, we saw Sehun cleaning his own room.

Before we could enter, we saw a guy walk behind him and plop onto his bed.

I was taken aback rather, and decided to just watch them.

However, Baekhyun decided to do something other wise. He walked right in, no knocking, nothing.

"B-Baekhyun." Sehun stuttered when he saw Baekhyun enter the room.

"Who's this Sehun?" The boy who neither of us knew asked.

"This is my brother." He replied looking down.

Baekhyun looked at him with a glare and said:

"We're going home."

Sehun looked frightened by Baekhyun and continued to look down until he saw me at the end of the hall.

"I left because of him and you thought it would be alright to not only come here, but bring him along?" Sehun asked continuously putting emphasis on 'him.'

"Was he talking about me?"

I decided to walk in, since he already knew about my existence.

"Sehun? Could we talk for a bit?" I asked rubbing the back of my neck.

He just looked at me and then back to Baekhyun.

"Go talk to him, I'll talk to Baekhyun, sorry if I didn't pronounce it correctly." The other dude said.

Sehun walked out with me and we closed the door for some privacy.

"Why do you wanna talk with me?" He asked.

"I-I just wanted to tell you... that uhm." I was trying to continue talking but it was much harder then I thought it would be to say three words.

"You wanted to tell me what?" He asked again, sounding frustrated.

"I-I wanted to tell you something that I was very confused about ever since I saw you. I.. like... no. I love you." I said closing my eyes and scrunching my face, scared for the ending answer/result.

I opened my eyes, and felt something touch my lips.

It was Sehun's lips.

The soft lips I had once felt before, he left without a word.

The kiss prolonged longer than was expected. It was a long passionate kiss that we both enjoyed.

We both pulled away and stared at each other.

"You already know my response." Sehun said as he attached our lips once again.

We smiled at each other for a good minute, and then we both went back to the room. Surprisingly we saw Baekhyun having some fun.

We unlocked the door and saw that guy and Baekhyun kissing.

Baekhyun and that guy glanced at Sehun and I, then back at each other.

"C-Chanyeol this is Lucas..." He said shyly.

I smiled and said,

"Let's go home."

Suddenly, Baekhyun said,

"Come on Lucas, we're going to South Korea." You can stay with me." He smiled and walked out of the room hand and hand.

Sehun and I laughed at the cute gesture and we also walked out happily together. Of course, after I gathered all of my stuff.

—————————

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year! Thanks for supporting my book(s) and I hope to continue writing for y'all next year! Saranghaeyo!

-Author-nim