Chanyeol

Chanyeol's POV:

I was pacing around my room with Xiumin laughing at memes on his phone.

"Did Sehun hear all of that? What's going to happen? Did Baekhyun tell him the whole story? How can I face them both tomorrow in class? I'm screwed."

"Hey Xiumin, you're friends with Baekhyun right?" I asked desperately.

"Hell no. I am friends with that other kid, Sehun." Xiumin said as he continued laughing on his phone.

I just nodded in response. Suddenly a lightbulb popped in my mind.

"Hey Xiumin, can you do me a little favor?"

He looked at me with a concerned face, which meant he didn't want to hear what it was, but he'd do it anyway.

"I need you to ask Sehun what he thinks about me."

He gagged at my request and just stared at me with a mischievous smile.

"Why? Do you like him?" He said dropping his phone on my bed as he slowly walked towards me.

"N-no I just want to know, because it has something related to Baekhyun an-"

"NO! I CANNOT DO YOUR LITTLE FAVOR! Chanyeol... You said you would forget him. Remember? You hurt him and he hurt you. There is no way you could get together unlike before. Well, before you messed it up." Xiumin said as I dropped my head and just stared at the floor.

"W-well just ask Sehun what he thinks of me okay?" I asked with a stutter.

He just sighed loudly as he rolled his eyes and nodded. I smiled and finally was able to calm down. I sat down on my bed next to him and fell asleep.

——————

It was midday and it was already lunchtime. Xiumin, Lay, and I walked into the cafeteria nonchalantly and sat down.

Then I looked at Xiumin which signaled him to go talk to Sehun. He just sighed again and stood up.

"I'll be back." He said coolly.

I watched as he walked towards Sehun who was apparently waiting for Baekhyun to finish talking to the teacher.

"Hey Sehun."

"Oh hey Xiumin!" Sehun said cheerfully and somewhat, cutely...

"So I was wondering.... what you thought about Chanyeol.... AS A PERSON!" Xiumin blurted out.

I internally screamed as I lowered my head but continued listening in on their conversation.

"Well, he seems like a nice person on the outside. But seems like a self-seeking, narcissistic, attention seeking asshole in the inside." Sehun explained.

I choked and stared at the ground.

"Did that angel looking fetus just curse about me being an asshole? Oh this biatch imma fight!"

I stood up and walked towards Xiumin and Sehun. I decided to break the two apart and I pulled Sehun to an isolated area in the hallways of our school.

I made him face me so we could communicate.

"Ya, why did you say that about me?" I asked angrily.

He just rolled his eyes and when he tried to move me aside, I grabbed his wrist and pinned him against the wall. I put my knee in between his legs to keep him in place as well.

I saw him look away with a rose tint on his cheeks.

I smirked.

"Ya, answer me. Why did you say that about me and why are you blushing?" I asked as I slowly pushed my knee up against his area.

He looked away and spoke fast.

"I-I said that for many reasons and I'm not blushing!" He retaliated quickly.

I thought to myself,

"Maybe I can break him."

"Sehun. What are those reasons?" I said more calm.

"B-because... Nevermind!"

Before I could continue interrogating Sehun, I felt someone grab my shoulder and they pulled me backwards making me fall on my butt.

I looked up and saw that it was Baekhyun. He was glaring at me, as he grabbed Sehun's arm and walked away.

"He could've at least said sorry..."