Tagged: About the Author

Was tagged by bellaschneeb  and now I tag Jasdyer

1. I'm a huge fan girl of both PJO/HOO and Jane Austen, hence why I'm writing this story. I'm a niece of both Uncle Rick and Aunt Jane.
2. I went shopping at Lush today and bought Marilyn hair treatment, Daddy-O shampoo, and Sugar Daddy conditioner. My Lush receipt reads like a Lana Del Rey album.
3. I got this super cute mermaid blanket for Christmas

 I got this super cute mermaid blanket for Christmas

4. Before Christmas, I went to visit my brother and his fiancée in New York City. We saw The Magic Flute at the Metropolitan Opera,  went to this weird art exhibit that was at least 70% phallic imagery, and had a party for my brother's birthday where I smoked pot for the first time.
5. Most of my Christmas presents were books.
6. I'm seeing Hadestown on Broadway in April.
7. My mom and I are starting Weight Watchers soon because we're tired of being heifers.
8. Another of my New Years resolutions is to sell off all my American Girl dolls and clothes and use the money to finance a trip to Disney World.
9. My goals for next year are to learn to drive, get a decent paying job, and pay off my student loans. Don't grow up kids, it's a scam,
10.  Proud pet aunt to these little goobers.

The dog is Tyson and the cat is Bramble

Spoiler: Grace may or may not be possessed by the spirit of her dead friend Mary in Alias Grace. Or she could have turned Mary into an alternate personality.

Joke: my life.

Title: Check out my story Retribution