chapter 4: it is (Not) a crush

Kihyun layes in his bed the smell of his mother's flower tea all over his room racing to his brain .rising and falling along his chest .

His mother making tea always makes him feel a bit nostalgic and sentimental maybe thats why his mind keeps drifting to (y/n).

The pale girl at lunch break in the cafeteria hair slightly waving to the soft wind from the open glass Windows .

She sat across from jooheon ,her friend cheerful and bubbly ,while she hunched her back her hands held tight across her lap .

kihyun watched her fumble ,stutter and even shake a bit to only smile in the end lips cut but still curling beautifuly into a small smile as she bit into the half sandwich jooheon had put into her hands .

he wondered if he could make her smile like that sometime .

Not that he would admit that the thought even crossed his mind as changkyun munched his burger across the table from him eying him suspiciously trying to follow his wondering gaze .

So what?! the girl had a nice smile and a kind aura
Looked soft and tired all the time but still aesthetically pleasing, that was something to appreciate right ?

So what if he liked looking at her ? kihyun liked looking at all sorts of other things and people .

so what if his heart fluttered each time he thought she was about to glance his way ?
It was human nature ? right ?Whatever !

He was in no way crushing on (y/n) !
He repeated to himself for the nth time this last hour .

During today's class there was a moment in which their teacher glanced at (y/n)'s sleeping form and then looked past her to meet kihyun's eyes a really long moment if you asked him ,he should've looked down . he should have known better .

You do not look into the eyes of a beast when they are about to attack you .

He had been a fool and now he was stuck . wonho and changkyun were never going to shut up about this .

Wonho is laying by his side blankets warpped around them warm and comfortable .

his friend is hypnotized by the romance movie playing on the laptop over kihyun's lap he think he might have heard him sniffle a few times since the dramatic part has started ,but its pointless to tease the older boy about it everyone knows the muscle bunny is crybaby and he's ok with it
.
why he let his friend pick a romance movie when he wanted to rewatch midnight runners you ask ? Well it was wonho. you just can't say no to wonho .

The hero is apparently maddly in love but his love interest is to too complicated of a person to reciprocate any feelings not even in the form of a simple puppy love.

"You think (y/n) has all the notes she missed ?" He blurres before thinking.
That's becoming a bit of a problem lately he notes.

Wonho poses the movie looking at him with a new born smirk .tears long gone .

"What?" Kihyun looks back eyes cold face blank in a failing attempt to intimidate his best friend
It obviously doesnt work .
it never does. because the smirk turns into a shit eating grin and wonho slams kihyun's arm playfully almost sending the laptop flying into the wall .

Kihyun glares at him and wonho holds his hands up giggling
"sorry. i forget about my strength sometimes .but really why are you asking ?"

"Its ..uh ..Mr park ..she asked me to tutor (y/n). " he pauses watching is friend .

Ok Wonho' s face must hurt from how wide he's smiling .

"said since im a good student. In very good standing. She was wondering if i would be open to helping (y/n) catch up on all the content she missed at the beginning of the semester".

"And what did you say ? " wonho asks eyebrows rising to hide under his light blue bangs .

"I asked if (y/n) is ok with it" he paused frowning ." i told her I don't think she'll want to work with me .but she said (y/n) had already said yes"

"Oooooh thats great man thats you chance right there!" wonho says with too much excitement .

"How many times do i need to tell you its not like that ?! "He sights.
" anyway... twice a week after school. In the library or somewhere I guess..
Just until she catches up. She missed two unit tests she needs to retake, i'll be helping her to make up those two tests. Ms park said I'll also get extra credit for this " kihyun finishes turning the movie back on .

"Oh " wonho smirks again "you're getting a lot more than that "wonho giggles .but he doesn't really have much time to react before he is pushed off the bed his butt hitting the wooden floor with a loud thud.