"Will you first tell me why we have to meet up on weekend, P?" Ae didn't hold back the question that has been on his mind since Can informed him about the event.

"Ai Kla proposed Ai No last week."

"And...?"

"It seems like he is troubled by that."

"Did P'No reject him?"

"No. He accepted him."

Ae's brows knitted. He couldn't come to his sense why P'No must be troubled by the proposal when he had accepted it.

"I'll be there, then. See you later, P."

Ae hang up at the same time with the sound of bedroom's door being opened. Pete woke up.

Ae turned his face to the stairs, watching his husband out. "Have you taken shower?"

"Mmm... Good morning, Ae..."

"Good morning..."

"I have not yet khrab..."

"Let's take a bath, then." Ae came nearer Pete who had just stepped on the ground floor. "We have no groceries. We will go out and find something to eat."

"Oh, okay khrab..."

Pete unresisted when Ae grabbed his hands and pulled him back to the bedroom.

In the car after having breakfast, on the way to the grocery store, 10.30 AM

Pete let Ae driving today. He was in the mood of being pampered by his man. Before the car being started, Ae took his time to hold Pete's hand and kissed it. After that, Ae really let go of the hand.

They didn't play music in the car. They prefer talking to each other than listening to something else.

"What time are we going to meet with P'No this afternoon khrab, Ae?"

"We have to get there at 6 PM."

"It's so sudden and seems like urgent. Even Can called Ae in the middle of the night." Pete assumed. "Hmm... What could it be?"

Ae giggled. His husband started thinking about other people's problem again.

"He has been proposed last week." Ae decided to leak the fact.

"Really khrab?"

"Hmm." Ae nodded. "He accepted it."

"Aw, congratulation!"

Ae was cackled by the wide smile Pete gave to him. "Why are you congratulating me?"

"Ah, I didn't mean to. I mean it's for P'No, but P'No is not here... Mmm..." Now Pete looked confused by his own action.

"No one knows what is bothering him."

"I see..."

"His boyfriend had just graduated from university last month."

"I see..."

Ae smiled. For him, Pete's reaction was way too cute. "I wonder what you see." He said.

"Mmm... That, I mean... Maybe, for P'No, it was too fast. On the other hand, if he really thinks like that, why did he accept the proposal? It's confusing."

Ae sighed. He granted Pete the right to guess about anything, but why he has to be this sweet? Ae asked himself.

"You are more suitable than me to handle P'No's complaint. You have an experienced of being proposed." Ae ended the conversation since they had arrived in the grocery store.