TAKE TIME TO READ THIS BEFORE 2018 ENDS

Hello ARMY-ssi, before 2018 ends, can you atleast spare me a little attention and take time in reading this short recap of what BTS and BTS members taught all of us. I hope you do cus it'll make you feel proud of what happened this past year.😊

KIM NAMJOON taught me to believe in myself;
He made me love myself, speak for myself, and dream the impossible for myself. Despite of all the judgemental people in the world, he made me strong enough to face them with a proud smile as I stand in front of everyone knowing that I am who I am, I know where I belong to, and I believe in myself and the purple galaxy along with different kinds of people, with different types of language different kinds of stories, colors, and raise that belongs in one family called the ARMY together with BTS.

KIM SEOKJIN taught me to be youthful;
He makes me feel young, he makes me feel happy, and he never fails to make me feel energized. He made realized that the power of youth and young face doesn't stand with your age but how you act and enjoy your life. He taught me too never starve myself, he made me believe that I will stay in shape if I eat well and stop thinking about the calorie intake. Truly, he's an inspiration, because of him, I believed that all talents can be learn and improved, you just have to give your best like what Jin does for ARMYS.

MIN YOONGI taught me to be who I am;
He made me realize what real life is, he made me a realist, a savage who can defend and reason out easily. Min Yoongi, the man who made ARMYs be who what they are and act as what they want because if you really seek for love you must accept yourself and don't find someone to accept you, let them be the one to find you and accept the beauty within you. Not only that, but he also taught me that one person with a cold personality can also be the sweetest and caring person you'll find in a crowd.

JUNG HOSEOK taught me how to laugh despite all the hardships;
He's a man made of brightness and sunshine, he was the reason why up to this moment I keep forward, walking with me to the path I call my dream. He wipes all my tears away, he became the person I look up to. The person who will make you smile and laugh even when you're having the rough day, even when he is having a hard day too, even when he's not fine at all, he never fails to make me feel light and energized. Hell! He was a noisy man, yet with the most warmest smile and a selfless heart.

PARK JIMIN taught me to be passionate;
Just seeing him practicing hard, getting a bit emotional whenever he makes mistakes, performing with all his might, feeling bad when he can't stand at stage with his members made me realize one person can be so much passionate about what he's doing and that only proven that if he can then we can all do it too. He was a man who wasn't even sure about himself, he has insecurities just like us, yet he do his very best to follow his dreams and stay with ARMYs. All this is enough to encourage me to love what I'm doing and be fascinated in learning everyday.

KIM TAEHYUNG taught me to love;
He taught me the color of love, he taught me to love a person not because of what they can offer or how they physically look but because of what they are and who they are. He taught me to never judge a book by it's cover, he taught me uniqueness that I wouldn't believe I'll love. He taught me to be friendly with everyone, to break all the walls and fanwars between fandoms. He showed me what respect is and the real meaning of love; it's when you finally realized that love not all about boyfriends/girlfriends it's about staying with family, friends, pets, ARMY and BTS.

JEON JUNGKOOK taught me to be strong;
He was the man who showed much love for his hyungs and fans, a man who's not only physically strong but also emotionally strong. He was the man who wouldn't cry at everything not unless he saw his hyungs cry. He was the man who sacrificed a supposedly rest day even if he's injured or not feeling well. He'd still perform despite of suffering just to see ARMYs, because he knows how much armys have waited for a complete performance on stage. He is strong for his hyungs and ARMYs. Hypothetically speaking, he was selfless even when he calls himself a selfish person—thinking of someone else's happiness before his safety.

BTS taught me true happiness;
They've let me escape the cruel reality by giving me the key to their magic shop, they welcome me with warm smiles and even when I only see them at my phone screen I feel so close to them that everytime I watch a video of them or just looking at their photos it lightens my mood, it makes me forget about how broken I am even for a short while. They taught me the happiness in every sadness and the sadness in every happiness in life weather it's connected to them or not. They've made me realize a lot of things in life, they made me experience tears of joy, a heart fluttering joy, and even an indescribable kind of joy. They never fail to draw a smile on my face. They understand what I feel, they voice out all my thoughts through their music, and more importantly, they gave me a family consisting millions of warm and welcoming people. They gave me the wonderful ARMYs.

ARMYs taught me teamwork;
We all made it, we planned great surprises, we showed our talents not to brag but to share, we made everything possible for the boys, we protected them, we loved each other, we become the perfect product of BTS, we became friends with each other, we gave our best just like what BTS does for us, and we are the team who makes their dream work. BTS said that it was because of us that's why they are here, but no! It's BTS who brought us to be together and to he the ARMY who will do everything to make our boys happy and proud!

I purple you fam! Let's welcome 2k19 and fly high with our dreams this year too!💜

#BTS
- golden_usagi🐰✨