15 NAMES OF KIM TAEHYUNG

#1. Taehyung
↪ His real name.

#2. Tae Tae
↪ His members use to give him this nickname for as a short cut of "Taehyung".

#3. Taehyungie
↪ A cooing and cute way to call him.

#4. V
↪ Is his stage name. His choice which according to him, stands for Victory.

#5. 4D Alien
↪ Fans called him this before because he is very expressive. He tells and do whatever he feels even if things would make him look weird. He's just a natural kid.

#6. Top One Most Handsome Man In The World
↪ He was given the tittle for being rank one for almost 2 years straight.

#7. Bwii
↪ Taehyung couldn't pronounce his stage name properly. "V" turns to "Bwii" because that's how he say his stage name. Fans finds it cute and had been pronouncing it the same way.

#8. Van Gogh
↪ During Bon Voyage, a cashier girl at Domino's Pizza asked his name and he answered Van Gogh who's also his favourite artist.

#9. Renoir
↪ This is also during Bon Voyage, when the yacht driver ask him his name and answered Renoir.

#10. Jack
↪ According to Taehyung, this would be his stage name if he were to debut in America. Also this shows how much of an avid fan of Titanic he is.

#11. J
↪ During one of Bon Voyage too, an old cashier woman ask if he was a singer in Korea which he answered ‘yes’ to and when the lady ask his name he answered "J"

#12. Living Anime
↪ Fans gave him this tittle because his features looked surreal. And most of his hair dye matched with famous anime.

#13. Most Respectful Male Idol
↪ Taehyung caught the netizens attention and approval of being a respectful artist because of his respectful acts not only to his seniors but also to the rookie groups.

#14. Hansung
↪ Alot of fans knew him as Hansung first before they became an Army.

#15. Tiger
↪ Armys calls him this because of his signature emoji whenever he's tweeting.