❤#TaeKook IMAGINE ❤

❤#TaeKook IMAGINE ❤

"Hyung, I'm bored~" Jungkook whined for the nth time of the day.

Taehyung did nothing, but to ignore the youngest as he was busy reading messages from fans. Their hyungs had currently left the two of them alone at home. The rap line had something to discuss with their producers while Jimin and Jin went to do guestings for their album promotion.

Jungkook tugged on Taehyung's sleeves, his eyes drowsy as he hug the soft cooky plushie on one hand. "Hyuuuuuuuunggggg~" He stomped.

"Yah! What's your problem?" Tae snapped. The maknae was too noisy and disturbing.

The youngest pouted, "Hyung, I said I'm hungry and bored~"

"Then get yourself cereals and go play inside your room." Tae spats out as he ignored Jungkook without even sparing him one glance.

Jungkook stood up and stomped his feet. He walked out and stormed inside his room with a pouty sulk on his face.

AFTER a few hours, Taehyung groaned and got himself out of the sofa and went to the kitchen to drink some water. He's actions suddenly turning into a halt as he remembered Jungkook. His eyes widened remembering what he had said to the maknae a few hours ago. He realised that up till now, the maknae hadn't gone out of his room.

Taehyung immediately run out of the kitchen and went to look for Jungkook.

"Where could that pest be?" He mumbled as he went inside Jungkook's room and found nothing.

He searched the whole dorm and still couldn't find Jungkook. He decided to go inside his room and change clothes to search the maknae who could be lurking around the streets again, but he stopped on his tracks once he saw a sleeping form laid on his bed. Jungkook the maknae was laying under his covers completely sleeping whilst hugging the cooky plushie and his head sinking into the softness of Tae's tata plushie.

Taehyung smiled in awe, staring at the maknae who had his pink lips parted in ajar and his thick lashes touching his cheekbones. Tae chuckled and took out his phone as he took a picture of Jungkook's sleeping face. Not even knowing and being careful about the fact that he left his phone in general mode and had his camera left with a flash. One reason to make the maknae flinch.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, Taehyung widening his own in the process.

Taehyung leaned away and back out, about to run but Jungkook was faster. He grabbed Taehyung's arm and pulled him down on bed as he hovered above him.

"You sneaky little hyung," Jungkook growled. He pinned his hyung and tackle him with tickles.

Tae begged him to stop, but the merciless maknae didn't stop. Not until Taehyung bit his arm and caused Kookie to shriek.

"Yah! Yah! That hurts!!!" He screamed as he sat on Tae's stomach and glare at the boy.

Tae's laughter drained and stared intensely at the maknae too. Both of them not giving up to their little staring contest until a little smirk appeared on Jungkook's lips.

"Hyung, I want to try something that I'm curious about. . ." He muttered leaning down towards Tae.

Taehyung panicked once seeing Jungkook getting closer, "Yah! What are you trying to do, h-huh?!"

"Oh... You'll see."

He kept leaning until their nose are touching. Taehyung's face heated up feeling the maknae's cool breath
hitting the sides of his cheeks. Taehyung held his breath back, suddenly getting afraid of the maknae.

"Hyung, I'm just curious of how. . . lips," He stopped.

Jungkook didn't continue his sentence and just stared deeply into Taehyung's eyes. . . And just as he leaned more, Taehyung finally gave up and closed his eyes waiting for the maknae to kiss him.

*tsup*

Tae's eyes widened. He pushed Jungkook off of him, his expression disappointed and annoyed. Jungkook was laughing at his Hyung.

"What? You thought I was going to kiss you on the lips?" Jungkook asked teasingly.

Taehyung hit Jungkook's chest continuesly as he felt so stupid anticipating for the maknae to kiss him on the lips but instead he kissed his forehead.

"I hate yo--" He shouted, but didn't had the time to finish when his lips was shutted by another pair of soft once.

Tae was shock.

Jungkook kissed him. It was quick and blissful, but before Tae could react, he stood up and he read-ied himself to stand up, but stopped when shrieks was heard beside them.

There stood their hyungs. Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin. Their eyes popping out and their mouths open in ajar.

"Yah! Kookie who told you that you can cheat on me when I'm not around!?" Jimin snapped, earning unbelieving stares from the others.

"Jimin, you really have no jams." Namjoon stated.

"Aish! This kids should never be left alone." Jin said glaring at the both. "Kookie-ah, you're too young for this."

Jungkook stared at him in disbelief.

"OMG! VKook is real! MyGhad! THE SHIP IS REAL FAM! I SHOULD TWEET THI--"

Hoseok was shutted when Yoongi covered his mouth.

"Yah! Don't do that, you idiot!" Yoongi spatted and dragged him out.

The others still staring at the two who sits there awkwardly.

"What? Y'all jealous?" Jungkook asked.

-£πD-