15 NAMES OF KIM SEOKJIN

#1. Jin
↪ This is his stage name

#2. Seokjin
↪ His real name

#3. Seokjinnie
↪ A cute and cooing way to call his name. Mostly used by K-Armys and his dongsaengs

#4. Eomma
↪ A nickname given by Jimin and now being used by armys. This nickname started off when Jimin teased Jin Eomma and Namjoon the Appa of BTS.

#5. Pink Princess
↪ Jin used to like the color pink and he's just as pretty as a princess that's why armys calls him this.

#7. Wolrdwide Handsome
↪ A nickname he made for himself in America because he believes that alot of people finds him handsome.

#8. Pig
↪ A nickname that one of their managers call him because he eats alot. This was now used to tease him specially by his members.

#9. Shoulder Hyung
↪ Jungkook gave him this nickname because of the obvious wide shoulder he has.

#10. Bangtan's Real Maknae
↪ A recent nickname given by armys because as he gets older he acts more younger and looks younger making everyone amazed.

#11. Car Door Guy
↪ A nickname given during AMAs because of his amazing aesthetic visuals caught in camera as he gets out of the door.

#13. The Third From The Left
↪ Also a nickname given by netizens during BBAMAs. A photo of the seven of them was taken and he seemed to be the one who caught many eyes from the social media and even in the event.

#14. The Guy In Waistcoat
↪ A nickname given by netizens too. This was during BBMAs 2018 when alot of non kpop fans got curious about him. His handsomeness is truly amazing.

#15. Beautiful
↪ Often used by armys because he's prettier than us.

--

Chose your fighter!