•27•

Episode 27

It's been a month since Arnav and Khushi's marriage. Khushi is very happy and even they came back from honeymoon. Now everyone are busy as there is Swara and Sanskar's marriage in 10 days. As this is Swara's second marriage she wanted to do it in simple way. She just preferred for a court marriage but she didn't tell this to anyone. She felt uneasy for marrying in a grand way. She didn't have guts to say this to anyone as Sanskar and all family members are very happy in the way their marriage is going to happen. But Sanskar find out Swara is disturbed. So when all went for purchase Sanskar made some excuse and took Swara with him to the near by cafe. They went and ordered cold coffee for him and butterscotch milk shake to Swara.

"Now tell me Swara what happened???"

"Sanskar what are you asking??? I am not understanding at all!!!"

"Swara something is disturbing you. I can understand it. But i don't know what is itching you."

"No Sanskar. I am fine. Nothing is disturbing me. I think you are hallucinating."

"Swara stop it. You don't need to act to me. Don't think me like others. You are here(showing his heart) so i know everything about you. (Seeing her silent he continued) Okay i understand may be i did something so that only you can't be free with me. Right Swara. Or you still can't accept me as your soulmate??"

"No Sanskar. Nothing like that at all. I just don't know how to say this." Swara said and Sanskar took her hands in his and hold it tightly and said," Swara at any cost i will not think bad about you. So you can tell me anything freely. If you still feel like not telling you don't need to say. I will not think bad or get angry on you. So now choice is yours." Sanskar said and saw her face. Swara relaxed her mind and said to Sanskar," Sanskar actually you know this is my second marriage. And my papa is not here with me. I miss him a lot. I want to get married to you but i don't want a grand marriage like bhai's. I am just feeling uneasy Sanskar. I don't care about what people think about me but i don't want any of them to comment about me during the special day of my life."

"Swara for this you are sad like this??? Uff i thought something big. What now you don't want a grand marriage right?? Don't worry everything will happen as per your wish okay."

"Sanskar i know you will say like this but think about mom and dad. They will have many dreams about their children's marriage. I can't collapse their dream Sanskar."

"Swara mom and dad wants me to get married that's all. And also the main thing is we should be together. That's all. This one day functions and all doesn't matter. You don't worry i will talk to them."

"Sanskar oh!!" Before Swara could say anything Sanskar interrupted and said,"Swara shh don't say anything okay. Our marriage will happen without any hindrance and also no one will feel bad for it okay."

"Thank you Sanskar."

"Na na i don't like thank you and all. I want something else." Sanskar said and gave flying kiss to Swara. She shied and went out. Sanskar smiled and went and pay the bill and went from there.

Both went to the place everyone are waiting and from there all went to their respective home. Swara is nervous and also feeling bad because she knows Sanskar will do anything for her happiness. But she is nervous because she doesn't want Sanskar to have bitter relationship with his parents because of her that too before their marriage. She is very nervous.

In Maheswari Mansion Sanskar gathered everyone that is his mother, father, dadi and Khushi.

"What Sanskar???"

"Mom, dad and dadi i want to talk about my marriage."

"What do you want to talk???"

"Dad actually i don't want any grand wedding like Khushi. I just want a simple marriage. Even if that marriage happens in temple also i am happy."