•2•

Episode 2

Arnav entered inside maheswari office. Everyone who were talking see him coming and went back to their work. Arnav smirked and entered inside his cabin. His pa Kishore came and told his that day's appointments and meetings. At that time Arnav asked him,"Whether Sanskar came??"

"No Arnav. Sanskar will come late today as his sister is coming from abroad finishing her studies."

"Oh yes. I forgot it. Okie Kishore then let me know when sanskar comes here. I have to talk about the new contracts."

"Okie Arnav." saying this Kishore went from there. Arnav then got indulged in his work.

Swara is working in her place. At that time her team leader called her. So she went to his cabin."May i come in sir."

"Yes swara come in." hearing this swara came in and saw her team mates already sitting there.

"Sir u called me??"

"Yes swara. Actually i wanted to talk about an important deal with our teammates. If we get this deal then our company will move up one level. We will move from level 2 to level 3 companies.(Guys in IT companies level 5 is the top level and level 1 is low level.) and project manager gave this project to our team. So i want everyone to prepare a presentation and documentation regarding this project. The one whose presentation and documentation is good will be selected as a head of this project. And don't miss this amazing opportunity. U even get a promotion if the project gets successful. So keep that in mind and start ur work. U will be given a day time. And tomorrow morning there will be presentation session. So be ready everyone." team leader said and asked everyone to move back to their work. Swara also went back to her place and opened her mail and read the information about the projects.

In maheswari mansion kushi is been pampered by everyone. Ram is feeding kushi. Sujatha saw this and said,"Ramji this is too much. She is 24 now and u r feeding her??"

"So what?? Remember even if she gives birth to a child also she will be my sweet daughter and i will feed her at that time too." ram said and kushi became shy.

"So u r indirectly saying that we should get her married right."sujatha asked teasingly.

"Shut up sujatha. Now only my daughter came and u r planning to send her from here. No chance. She will get married only when she wishes. Till that she will be with me only." ram said and started to feed kushi again. Kushi stuck her tongue out to sujatha and turned to ram.

"Papa don't u think u r too much pampering her??"

"Sanskar one day u will get married and u will also have a daughter at that time u will behave more possessively than me."

"No chance papa. I won't be this much possessive."

"Ya ya lets see at that time." ram said and everyone finished their breakfast. All came and sat in the sofa. Kushi is seeing mobile while ram and sanskar are discussing something about the office. While sujatha is in kitchen. At that time a lady came there. Kushi saw it and is irritated as y she came here.

"Saritha come come. How r u??" ram asked.

"I am bhaisa. How r u??"

"I am fine. Only now u came to know u have a bhaisa???"

"Sorry bhaisa u know na Harshad's papa is very busy and can't come but today i heard kushi is coming so came to see her." Saritha said and came near kushi and asked,"How r u beta??"

"I am fine bua. How r u??"

"I am fine beta."

"Saritha where is Harshad??"