•3•

Episode 3

Swara is working in her place. It's evening and everyone started to leave the office but swara is still working. Swara's friend riya saw her working and went to her and asked,"swara didn't go home??"

"No riya. Will finish this and go."

"But swara see everyone are leaving and u can do it in ur home na??"

"Riya u know na Aashu is there and i can't work in home. And moreover only some left. So will finish this and go home."

"I know u won't listen. Okie then i will wait for u." saying this riya sat there but swara stopped her and said,"Riya today u r going to meet tarun na. So u go and don't worry about me. I will handle."

"R u sure??"

"Yes i am double sure. Now u go." swara said and riya left from there. Then swara started to do her work. One hour passed and swara is still working. Nikhil who saw swara working is shocked and went to her.

"Swara u r still here?? Didn't go home??"

"Oh sir actually was working and didn't notice the time."

"Oh okie. I think now u have to go as it's dark now and if u go later it won't be safer for u."

"Thank u soo much for ur concern sir. I will leave now." swara said and packed everything and left from there as she knows Arnav will be searching for her. As swara took her scooty and went nikhil who saw this followed her till she reach her home. After she reached home safely nikhil went back to his home.

Swara entered inside only to get scoldings from Arnav."Shona y r u late today???"

"Bhai actually i had some work. Tomorrow have to submit it. That's y bhai."

"Shona can't u inform me that u will be late?? How many times have to call u??"

"Sorry bhai i noticed it when i left from office. I thought to talk to u after reaching home as u might be angry."

"Uff okie now u came. Go and freshen up and come. Don't do this next time."

"Sure bhai." swara said and went to her room. She freshen up quickly and came down and took aashu and started to play for sometime. Arnav saw that and felt happy. Shomi who saw this felt bad as both her children's life are now a question mark. She prayed to god to keep their family happy.

Scene shifts to maheswari mansion. Sanskar entered inside his home and saw kushi and harshad arguing on something. He went to them and asked,"Y u both are fighting??"

"Bhai/Sanskar we aren't fighting. We are arguing." both said at the same time. Sanskar smiled and asked,"Okie what u r arguing??"

"I asked her to accompany me to a movie but she wanted to go with u to the office."

"Huh this is a simple matter and u both are arguing for this??"

"What?? Bhai is this simple matter? Okie if it's simple then give us the solution."

"Uff kushi morning u go to movie with harshad and after movie come to office. Simple."

"Aww bhai u r great. Such an awesome idea." kushi said and side hugged sanskar. Harshad who saw this got angry and said,"Oii hello even i was saying the same na???"

"But u r not my bhai na." kushi said and stuck her tongue out. Then after some teasing everyone went for dinner. After dinner they went to their room to sleep.

Swara finished 3/4th of the work in the office itself. Then she finished remaining work by staying awake for sometime. Then next morning swara got up and rechecked her everything and went down. As usual after praying and feeding the baby she too ate her food and went to the office. As she entered inside the office riya her friend came and said,"Swara sir asked us to assemble in conference room with presentation and documentation."