•5•

Episode 5

Swara went to her office. When she entered inside her office flowers fall on her and everyone clapped their hands and there is a congratulations banner. Swara is shocked seeing it but felt happy. Her friend riya came and hugged swara and congratulated her. Nikhil came to swara and said,"Swara this is a small celebration from our management for winning maheswari's contract."

"Thank u soo much sir."

"Okie now come on and cut the cake." nikhil said and swara hesitated but everyone compelled her and she went and cut the cake. Then everyone had some celebration time. After the small party is finished everyone went back to their seats. Swara too went to her seat.

Swara and riya were talking and laughing. Nikhil who saw swara from his cabin felt happy seeing her smiling. His friend Ashok came inside his cabin and saw him smiling seeing swara. He looked him like he won't change. He went near him and shake him and told,"Nikhil till how long u r going to just see her from ur cabin??? Y don't u go and tell what's in ur heart??"

"No ashok. I can't. If i say surely she won't talk to me. I don't want to hurt her."

"But nikhil from today she is going to work in maheswari office. What u will do??"

"From yesterday i am thinking the same ashok. Don't know what i am going to do."

"That's y i am saying u to say it to swara."

"No ashok."

"Then r u going to keep it in urself??"

"No i am just waiting for right time. If i get it then surely i will tell her."

"Okie then ur wish. Now tell me y u called me??"

"Ashok u are also going with swara to maheswari office. U will be head to swara. I need some loyal person to be with swara and u will be the right choice. U won't have any problem right??"

"No nikhil. I don't have."

"Thank u soo much ashok." nikhil said and ashok went from there. After sometime manager called swara and told who all are coming with her to maheswari office. Swara felt happy when she came to know riya is also in her team as except riya swara hasn't talked with anyone. So she felt happy. Then everyone went to maheswari office.

In maheswari office arnav who came there went to sanskar's cabin. Sanskar is seeing swara's pic in mobile and is dreaming about her. Arnav saw this and is confused and came near him and called him,"Sanskar" hearing his name sanskar look up and saw arnav standing. He just kept his mobile in his packets and asked,"Ya arnav tell me!!"

"Sanskar few days i am noticing some change in u. Anything wrong??"

"No no everything is fine."

"Then?? Don't tell me that u fell in love??" Arnav said casually while sanskar is shocked.

"Arnav u are right i fell in love."

"What?? R u mad?? Love is a hell. Just take my advice leave this love and concentrate on ur company."

"Arnav y the hell u r speaking like this?? Wait wait did u love someone and it got failed???" sanskar asked doubtfully.

"Uff sanskar when i am asking u not to fell in hell then how will i love someone?? I just hate that word." arnav spoke angrily. Sanskar is shocked seeing arnav speaking like this and felt bad for his sister as arnav hate the word love. Sanskar is standing in shock at that time both heard a knock sound and door opened and kushi came inside. Arnav saw her angrily while kushi saw him with love. Kushi thought to tease arnav so she came to sanskar and shook him and said,"Bhai u told me u will dismiss the person who behaved badly with me na??"

"But kushi!!" sanskar opened his mouth to say but kushi stopped him and winked at him and said,"Bhai just say yes or no" khushi said seeing arnav mischievously but her reaction changed to confused when she saw a smirk in arnav's face. Sanskar cursed khushi in his mind for teasing Arnav.

"Khushi u here?? Tell me anything important??" sanskar tried to change the topic but khushi didn't understand and continued,"Bhai this man only scolded me. Just dismiss him."

"Oh if u tell him do u think he will dismiss me?? Then in ur dreams Miss." arnav said with a smirk. Khushi is shocked.

"What r u saying??" khushi asked confusedly.

"Ask ur bhai. I won't waste my time talking to u." saying this arnav went from there. Khushi is shocked with his behavior but liked his attitude. Khushi likes a man when he shows her attitude instead of drooling over her. Khushi felt happy seeing arnav's attitude towards her. Khushi is lost in arnav's thoughts at that time sanskar poked his hand on khushi's shoulder and asked,"Khushi what happened to u??" hearing his voice khushi came back to sense and asked Sanskar,"Bhai whats this??? How dare he taunt u???"

"Oii when did he taunt me??"

"Bhai now only he said u won't dismiss him sarcastically!!! How dare he??"

"Offo he said right only na. Moreover i can't miss him bcoz he is very talent and intelligent."

"So what?? Won't u get any other person??"

"Khushi i may get another talented person but not a loyal person like arnav. U know many good companies called him with more salary but he didn't go. Also if he would have thought he might have went out of this company and build his own company but he didn't."

"Aww how sweet!! My selection is very good."

"Ahaan so u fixed him as ur partner???"

"Yes bhai. Arnav is my man."

"Ahaan then shall i say to mom and dad??"

"Bhai no no!!! Don't say now. I want arnav to fell in love with me. Then we will get married. Till then don't say anyone okie."

"Okie meri behna." sanskar said and went to work. Khushi too went to her home.

After sometime swara and her teammates along with ashok came there. Receptionist saw it and asked the clerk to take them to Sanskar's room. He took them to sanskar's room. Sanskar saw swara and lost in her beauty but didn't show it outside. Everyone came inside and wished him.

"Good morning!! Okie from now till the project finishes u will be treated as maheswari employees. So u all should follow all the rules of this company. If anything goes wrong i won't hesitate to cancel this project. So keep that in mind." sanskar warned everyone and all are shocked with his statements. He continued,"I will be strict only in work but Other than that u can be free. U can even come here and be free without doing anything. I won't say anything bcoz I want u all to finish the project within the time i mentioned." sanskar said and everyone looks so confused. Seeing it sanskar continued,"U didn't understand na!! Okie let me tell clearly. For this project i gave u deadline of 3 months. U can enjoy for 2 months and for next one month if u work day and night and finish the project also i don't mind. The only thing i mind is u have to submit the project on the date i mentioned. That's it." sanskar said and everyone became happy and said in chorus,"Thank u so much sir." then sanskar turn to clerk and said,"Show them their place" hearing this clerk nodded and took them out and showed their places. Swara has been given a separate cabin. Sanskar from his cabin can see swara as her cabin is next to his. A mirror is there between both the cabins. Sanskar can see swara while swara can see the mirror only. Sanskar felt happy seeing swara. He is just admiring her.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

I know it's short and boring. Sorry for that guys!! I am out of time. But i assure u next chappy will be big and u will like it and MTLPS2 i will give soon.

Babye.😊